Author Thread: Stop playing party politics!
TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
Stop playing party politics!
Posted : 26 Aug, 2022 05:59 PM

Some people claim to be demacrats, and some people claim to be republicans...I am a conservative independent that chooses to think for myself.

Listen to what the cannadate believes (this is known as the party platform).

In 2016 there was about 26,000 words in the demacrat party platform, but nearly every single democrat supported the murder of innocent babies...so I am not into supporting that. I know that there have been republican governors of this state that I determined were 'pushovers'

https://www.merriam-webster.com/thesaurus/pushovers

In that election, it was either vote for a man that supports the killing of inocent babies...or vote for a 'pushover' that would not resist the influence of corruption. So in that election I let the records show (the records that are kept in Heaven) that I am the type of man that will just as soon vote for someone that might not win...rather than vote for the 'lesser of two evils'

I certainly consider myself to be more aligned with the republicans than the democrats...but if I was alive when John F Kenedy was running for president then I probably voted for a democrat (political parties change)

Speaking of JFK, from my understanding he was assignated because he tried to stop the flow of money into the 'bad boys club'

https://gesara.news/what-is-nesara-gesara.html

(please look over the above document...thanks!)

Fortunatly, we have a few more ducks in a row now! About in 1963 (when JFK was taken out), America might have only had 90% of the ducks in a row. In 2001 (when the c.i.a. crashed planes into the World Trade center) America might have had 95% of our ducks in a row. Now we have 100% of our ducks in a row. We will succede in what we are doing! 99.98% of the bad boys club (the kazarian mafia, deep state) will be destroyed!

I will close this communication by telling people to look forward to the fireworks show that they will see September 21-24

Alligator

View Profile
History
Stop playing party politics!
Posted : 9 Sep, 2022 08:53 PM

IF i understand this correctly, the bad boys will be destroyed. i disagree. people are becoming more corrupt by the day. i have NO idea what fireworks are being spoken of as many cities have scheduled big displays all month. OR are we speaking of fireworks from GOD? i guess i need to read the entire post again.