Author Thread: Biden supports the sales of electric cars
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Biden supports the sales of electric cars
Posted : 2 Sep, 2022 08:16 AM

In some part of California , state is saying don't charge your electric cars because of the shortage in power services right now.

😂

TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Sep, 2022 05:23 PM

The other day Bo Polny pointed out something ingesting, when NESARA goes through then the price of silver will increase dramatically. I have been expecting the increase for a while now, but one of the things that I did not consider is that when the price of silver increases...it would basicly make the expensive electric cars obsolete. (The way that the cars are made would mean that a single car might cost 2 or 3x as much.)

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/263-chris-thralls-bought-the-t-68976307/episode/nesara-and-gesara-charlie-ward-71882598/

Alligator

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Sep, 2022 07:04 PM

Average people cannot afford electric cars. I saw a report on Reuters last week that bidding was over regarding making the batteries for several brands of electric cars. Guess who had the lowest bid and will be the maker -- CHINA. yep, Biden is selling us out. And how do you make electricity? MOSTLY coal. some solar or wind, but Chinese Coal is it !!