Author Thread: Site Falling Apart
musician47

View Profile
History
Site Falling Apart
Posted : 11 Oct, 2022 06:47 AM

They need to work on this thing. I can't even delete people who've viewed me, can't do a lot of things now. I couldn't even respond to someone who messaged me! For sure nothing but snobs on Zoosk, it's no good, now this one is failing, technically. May be a good thing. Break down all the web sites, cause us all to get our eyes back in the Bible instead of on a computer or phone screen all day long!

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Site Falling Apart
Posted : 12 Oct, 2022 12:52 AM

I think there are pros and cons of this being a free site one of the pros for me is having free access to people throughout the country. One of the cons is that the wheels can move a little slow at times with regards to dealing with issues raised I've had to contact them in the past regarding scammers & an inappropriate profile pics which took a few days to resolve...:-)

musician47

View Profile
History
Site Falling Apart
Posted : 12 Oct, 2022 08:00 AM

Well I found out it wasn't this site falling apart but ME! I use AdBlockPlus and it works really well, TOO well. I turned it off and can now make boxes check and delete stuff, and do what I need to do here! It hadn't been a problem, and why it started causing one, I don't know, but then my computer is pretty "elderly", so at this point, anything can happen, and does.

musician47

View Profile
History
Site Falling Apart
Posted : 12 Oct, 2022 08:01 AM

Turning it off has also allowed me to message again as well. Guess I was getting too much of a good thing.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Site Falling Apart
Posted : 12 Oct, 2022 08:08 AM

Oh that’s good I’m glad you was able to sort out what was happening roll on the messages eh…:-)

musician47

View Profile
History
Site Falling Apart
Posted : 12 Oct, 2022 08:23 AM

It made a liar out of me. It has quite messaging again. It is this site's fault after all!

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Site Falling Apart
Posted : 12 Oct, 2022 01:05 PM

On dear you might have to contact cdff to check it out for you..:-)

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Site Falling Apart
Posted : 5 Nov, 2022 08:45 AM

This year has been great for me receiving messages.

I chat with many although I'm here now for Posting.

Nice to be dating!

Multiple sites have more options to meet Online!

Henry2019^

View Profile
History
Site Falling Apart
Posted : 17 Nov, 2022 08:34 AM

Most problems with CDFF are related to these idiotic smartphones (I was raised before mobiles and Internet). So try to live without a smartphone - I can recommend! I only use a dumbphone for calls (and sms). That's enough. I use desktop computer for net, and, here comes my point: use the web version of cdff and you will avoid all ads, all trouble, all time consuming lags and horrors I can't even what else those phones (with their microscopic nightmare keys) can deliver. And ditching your "smart"phone will save you a fortune believe me.