Author Thread: Well This Blew My Mind
musician47

View Profile
History
Well This Blew My Mind
Posted : 21 Oct, 2022 05:00 PM

Facebook has lifted the restrictions and I am now only under warning status! I can post again on the TV pages, and have a pretty clean slate again! I nearly fell out of my control room chair here! Well, if they ban too many off there, it would be bad publicity for them, I guess. First thing I noticed was the red restriction thing that only I could see was gone from my page. So I checked my status and saw it was down to a warning with restrictions lifted. A sign of a heart and a little understanding that we are all only human!

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Well This Blew My Mind
Posted : 21 Oct, 2022 05:30 PM

Censorship is exactly what happens when pro-abortion Marxist and propagandists like FakeBook take charge.

Since they can not offer convincing arguments for the indefensible positions they hold the only alternative is to censor common sense persons who do have good reasons .

musician47

View Profile
History
Well This Blew My Mind
Posted : 22 Oct, 2022 08:46 AM

The sorry jerks put restricted back on me because I disagreed with their decision at the suggestion of another FB friend. Now my posts will be down the feed for 25 days, whatever that means. They are truly all you say, David and much more. They are a Hitler-ran gustapo web site. If you disagree with those satanic piles of dung, they penalize you for that!

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Well This Blew My Mind
Posted : 22 Oct, 2022 08:52 AM

Face book has pros and cons.

It's used for good things as well as people who try to do bad things.

Many dating sites say Christian but full of Non Christians deceivers.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Well This Blew My Mind
Posted : 22 Oct, 2022 09:02 AM

Many people on here don't post against abortion, transgenderism, same sex marriage or any ungodly Acts .

Just seeking date, relationships, sex or maybe marriage.

That's their interest.

musician47

View Profile
History
Well This Blew My Mind
Posted : 22 Oct, 2022 09:42 AM

As far as I am concerned, Facebook is ALL bad, and nothing good.

musician47

View Profile
History
Well This Blew My Mind
Posted : 22 Oct, 2022 10:18 AM

If you defend yourself against a bully, they aren't the bully, YOU are. I can't call that good. A lawsuit against Facebook would do no good. If they choose to place a target on your back, harass you, violating their own rules, there is not one single solitary thing you can do about it. Period. David had it right on the nail about that site.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Well This Blew My Mind
Posted : 22 Oct, 2022 11:00 AM

Exactly right‼️ You can see all that you’re talking about as it plays out with the ongoing unjustified harassment of Trump.

Fakebook, YouTube and Google censorship along with Twitter and others throughout the last election cycle.

Seems no one except those aware knew the truth.

On the other hand, stupid people ignorantly believe everything they hear in the Marxist media as the deception continues.

In the meantime, little is learned from history—stuff like the infiltration of governments and the fall of nations

One bright spot perhaps—the recent buy out of Twitter. Under new leadership, many hope Twitter will expose deep state control and their Marxist censorship

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Well This Blew My Mind
Posted : 22 Oct, 2022 11:29 AM

People can Choose what they want to be a part of online or off.

It's a choice!

It's not all bad just because you don't like something.

Just like many Christians support Biden and he put America in an Economic crises.

So if a site don't work for You get off!!

Choices