Author Thread: President Biden says he's Catholic. What are You !?
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
President Biden says he's Catholic. What are You !?
Posted : 23 Oct, 2022 01:23 PM

Thousands of people call themselves " Christian" !

Put simply, our salvation depends solely on the person and work of Jesus Christ. As we continue to trust in him, we will experience the power of the Holy Spirit at work in our lives to make us more like Jesus. When we see this happening, our assurance that we truly are one of God's children grows.Jan 7, 2022

May 18, 2022 — 1. You Have Fully Understood the Gospel

Do You Fully Understood understand

Assurance of Salvation?

How Do I Know I'm Saved? - Common Questions

First, you are saved through a personal faith in the Gospel of Jesus Christ as defined in the Scriptures. The Gospel refers to the news of Christ's death and ...

Desiring God

How Do I Know I'm Saved?

Jul 29, 2013 — The unmistakable message all through the New Testament is, we are saved by believing on Jesus. So, rivet your attention on Christ in the gospels ...

How to Know You're Saved

Oct 26, 2020 — How to Know You're Saved · Right understanding of Christ and salvation (1 John 2:18-27). · Right attitude toward sin (1 John 1:5-10, 1 John 2:1-2) ...

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Oct, 2022 01:25 PM

Do you support things that the Bible teaches against !?

Think about it !

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Oct, 2022 01:27 PM

Cont'

Christ's death, burial and Resurrection!

edit

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Oct, 2022 04:18 PM

If the Roman Catholic Church refuses to excommunicate a proponent of murderous pro-Abortion (the sadistic dismemberment of a living human being) member of its ranks, then that church deserves to be identified with pro-abortion movement (the sadistic dismemberment of a living human being)‼️‼️‼️