Author Thread: Deactivaged My Zoosk Account DANGEROUS WEB SITE!
musician47

View Profile
History
Deactivaged My Zoosk Account DANGEROUS WEB SITE!
Posted : 11 Nov, 2022 01:02 PM

I had nothing but problems on that site, but not with women! Someone kept logging in on my account, but it wasn't me! I got an email early today saying I had a voice message from someone. There was no message, but the number it was from is in Syracuse NY!

The next problem came in an email from Zoosk "We have noticed that your Zoosk profile was logged in, on a mobile, computer or iPad from an uncommon location, for your safety, we would temporarily lock your account. You are required to verify your Account for us to unlock your profile and keep it safe for you.

Verify Your Account"

That made TWICE for THAT one!

The last one that caused me a cardiac was an email saying they had approved my renewal for $124-something and it would be debited within 24 hours! I got on that 800 number and spoke with a Zoosk rep. She told me they had no record of my ordering more time for that amount.

She did take down my debit card number, so hopefully, no one will be able to use it. I think maybe the email with the charge was an error on their part. There is no way, as secure as my bank is, that anyone could get past all the security they have on their online banking site. Anyway, I deleted my account on Zoosk as quickly as I could and feel that all will be ok. I myself had logged in a few nights from my own phone, not the usual way, on the computer, but it had been several nights since that happened.

This is very confusing and scary, but I feel better knowing I'm no longer on that site. It is full of hackers and lacks no security measures whatsoever. You are asking for big problems if you ever go there.

AngelsandAirrwaves^

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Nov, 2022 05:46 AM

Yeah Musician, I would use more reputable sites like Match.com. There might even be a site I think it’s called Our Time, might something to check out for individuals in your age group that might be looking into connecting or dating again. But yes, Zoosk is a dead site and a lot of them are unfortunately filled with bugs and scammers (slowly becoming CDFF in a way). Another idea my friend is to try a site like meetup.com where they have groups in your local area. I found a nice group of Christian folks that meet up for coffee or church outings where I am. It’s just a nice way to get to know new people with some of your interests possibly in mind as well and broaden your social network without the hassle of online dating persay. :) I wish you the best my friend! Take care.

musician47

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Nov, 2022 08:46 AM

Hello A & A! Yeah, that Zoosk is a crazy site. I got emails this a.m. saying they had finally deactivated my account, but if should log back in, it would reactivate. I don't think so! lol! Happiness is Zoosk in my rear view mirror! You are so right about Zoosk. Thanks so much for those site suggestions! I will definitely be checking those out! I appreciate that so much! Wishing you the best too, new friend! God bless you always!

Henry2019^

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Nov, 2022 08:25 AM

Yes this online life with dating is crazy. Remember NEVER pay for anything online, never, ever. You will be in deep trouble. I only buy from trustful sources (very seldom) like amazon.de. But never ever pay for a dating site of any kind - most are also scam sites. Personally I'm against all so-me and online life because it's leading humanity in turmoil, so many children and youngsters even ready to commit suicide and in really deep mental problems. We need alternatives. In real life. Will look into this now. God bless.