Author Thread: Girl with no (real) photo - emancipated or unfair?
lobito

View Profile
History
Girl with no (real) photo - emancipated or unfair?
Posted : 8 Dec, 2022 09:25 AM

Recently I have seen that some women here have a profile pic but no photo of her face. The have a painting or a landscape unstead.

They say that the guys should know her better without knowing how she looks in fact. I agree that a woman is 100 times more than her physical apperance, but I think that hiding the real face is not fair (most men have pic here) nor is it taking into account the needs and peculiarities of men. What do you girls think about these girls without photo?

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Dec, 2022 11:30 AM

I've had a photo here many times and got many Viewers.

Some where actually viewing multiple times but they didn't fit in my Age range set so they couldn't message me .

Then there were some me who wrote but their message was off not Christian mindset.

Men online here love to view Photos!

I like messaging a man I'm interested in ! I'm Not afraid of Rejection like some women.

This site is very Slow ! Basically free sites are not successful matching sites.

" I Post here " often

I'm on other sites and have dated In person.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Dec, 2022 11:32 AM

Most women prefer a man Read their profile and message them.

There are thousands of women " waiting" ! Lol

lobito

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Dec, 2022 12:54 PM

Moonlight I can understand you. But all men like watching photos. The good and interesting ones too ;-)

lobito

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Dec, 2022 12:55 PM

Moonlight I can understand you. But all men like watching photos. The good and interesting ones too ;-)

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Dec, 2022 02:03 PM

Yes Men on here do! Maybe that's why Women don't want to show their faces.

Men are very Visual beings!

Love is not about looks !

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Dec, 2022 02:08 PM

Fyi

There are many Men here that not looking for true commitments.

More of a Secular community.

I did have 2 proposal here , but he was too mean and I didn't want bto live in his house.

Another man was divorced and just wanted a Living woman.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Dec, 2022 02:09 PM

" Live in "

True Christian men now better!

lobito

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Dec, 2022 02:34 PM

"Men are very Visual beings!"

--> Exactly. For men love has a connection to looks - at least in the beginning. Women have to take this in account.

It is possible that a man falls in love to a pretty woman, they marry and one year later she has an accident and doesn't look pretty any more. but he is loving her and her face is not important any more because he has her pretty look in his heart.

It sounds not fair that men are very visual but they can't change it in fact. Men need to see first the girl and afterwards can fall in love to her.

lobito

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Dec, 2022 02:42 PM

"Love is not about looks !"

Yes "Love" is not about looks.

But "falling in love" is about looks for men. Falling in love is about sexual attraction. At least at least subconsciously.

And for women too. Perhaps a good job or good manners of the guy, a charming smile, ... are sexual attractive for women.

And men a visual persons i.e. they get sexual attracted by the face, or her facial expression.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Dec, 2022 02:09 AM

I think that it's perfectly acceptable to set your photos to private which is what I've done. It allows me to decide who can and cannot see my pictures which is a feature I really like. I once had someone copy a whole paragraph of my profile into theirs imagine it they'd access to my pictures..:-)

Page : 1 2 3