Author Thread: Girl with no (real) photo - emancipated or unfair?
lobito

View Profile
History
Girl with no (real) photo - emancipated or unfair?
Posted : 8 Dec, 2022 09:25 AM

Recently I have seen that some women here have a profile pic but no photo of her face. The have a painting or a landscape unstead.

They say that the guys should know her better without knowing how she looks in fact. I agree that a woman is 100 times more than her physical apperance, but I think that hiding the real face is not fair (most men have pic here) nor is it taking into account the needs and peculiarities of men. What do you girls think about these girls without photo?

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Dec, 2022 02:10 AM

* onto theirs *

lobito

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Dec, 2022 05:40 AM

I see. Yes that is 100% okay to hide and then to show to specufic guys

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Dec, 2022 07:59 AM

Some people are just very unattractive!

They will have to show their face Before meeting up anyway.

Many Men won't talk to s woman without photos.

We all have Preferences.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Dec, 2022 08:00 AM

Photos are required on many relationship sites .

I know that from experience.

1jon310

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Dec, 2022 05:43 PM

Personally have a rule that if the picture is of a dog or a horse then i am going delve deeper into what the person has to say about themselves.

Many profiles (both men and women) show little depth once you get past the picture.

If a woman has a picture from high up looking down her shirt, in her bedroom or bathroom then i ignore them also.

We all have our personal preferences.

My experience after many years of this is that no one that i have met in person has looked like their picture anyway. Not saying better or worse, just different than their picture.

NarnianGirl

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Dec, 2022 02:16 PM

That's refreshing to hear that not all men are into for that certain look... Plenty of men are, though.

We hear a lot that men are visual, but so are many women.. unless she is blind.

Visual just means so much more than a few pictures, whether successful or less so :-) Many people are absolutely non-photogenic (me included), so trying to get my photo taken or a selfie is a stress.

Great profile, by the way... 1jon310..!

1jon310

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Dec, 2022 06:14 PM

Thank You NG...Your profile reads well and displays a an uncommon depth among the many profiles that I have read. As you mentioned selfies, it is one of my life goals to not take a selfie before I die. No reason to scare the children after all.

As for the photos in profiles...getting a glimpse of another person's heart (as opposed to a picture of their face) can be much more elusive. And something that is worthy of being treasured for a life time.

My two cents anyway.

May you all find the treasure within your own hearts that yearns for He who made you...

eith: Eri

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Dec, 2022 10:43 AM

Well, it's not so complicated. They are probably careful or shy. However video calls can be a way to see their face ..

eith: Eri

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Dec, 2022 10:44 AM

Well, it's not so complicated. They are probably careful or shy. However video calls can be a way to see their face ..

FDCWillard^

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Dec, 2022 11:39 AM

You tend to need to attract a mate... most woman though it seems try to attract men by playing at being woman of mystery.... meaning there is almost nothing in their profiles to read.

Page : 1 2 3