Author Thread: Christian Dating after 30 in the US
cedwards105

View Profile
History
Christian Dating after 30 in the US
Posted : 1 Jan, 2023 09:18 PM

I have pretty much given up on finding anyone around me. It has been extremely rare for me to meet a single Christian woman over 25 and under 50 in the past several years. Is this a common experience? Is dating over 30 no longer a feasible option for Christian men in the United States except through online services? It seems like the population of young Christians in the United States just isn't big enough any longer to support a dating pool, except for kids in youth groups and in college. Or is this just because I have lived in the Rust Belt, and most young people have left for more prosperous locations?

FDCWillard^

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Jan, 2023 10:13 PM

The socialization structure is simply broken from what I understand. The churches infrastructure also.

They are probably still there it's just that no one can properly connect anymore which is ironic in the age of hyper connection.

Empresswingz^

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Jan, 2023 10:30 AM

This is a common struggle amongst Christians, more so with serious Christians who are truly bent on following Christ's way without wavering. When you reach a certain age over thirty for example you start to accept your circumstances and focus more on God and less time searching, whilst youths are the complete opposite lol, youths need to have social interaction to be encouraged to follow God's way.

chrmne08

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Mar, 2023 01:43 PM

I’m from Asia and here in US for 15 years but still struggling to connect to people. I really don’t know why its so hard to find people to even talk. I have zero dates. When in my country I go out to different men every day. I feel like God froze my time here. Its like the only way i can talk is online

chrmne08

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Mar, 2023 01:44 PM

I’m from Asia and here in US for 15 years but still struggling to connect to people. I really don’t know why its so hard to find people to even talk. I have zero dates. When in my country I go out to different men every day. I feel like God froze my time here. Its like the only way i can talk is online

chrmne08

View Profile
History

chrmne08

View Profile
History