Author Thread: I'm entirely new here, hello everyone
Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
I'm entirely new here, hello everyone
Posted : 29 Apr, 2023 05:28 PM

Hello everyone. I would like to introduce myself. My screen name is streetevangelist520 and my real name is anthony. My interests are doing street evangelism and discipleship ministry with the men with and without disabilities on the streets of fennimore, wisconsin, working at southwest opportunities center doing all sorts of work at cleaning sites and other jobs, listening to all kinds of contemporary christian music except for the hardcore, listening to christian music and preaching on the prayz network on 103.9 wtpn westby, wi, usa and on the internet, playing card and board games, go on nature hikes at oakwood nature park, watching sporting events on tv, go fishing and enjoy cats too. The reason i'm on this website is that i'm seeking a mature committed christian young woman for a wife to assist me with the women's side of my ministry. These qualifications are mentioned in my profile. I want to be a blessing to you all as a brother in the lord in the name of jesus. God bless you all

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Apr, 2023 12:30 AM

Hello Streetevangelist a very warm welcome…:-)

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Apr, 2023 05:28 AM

Thank you for the very warm welcome, jayzee, god bless you.

NarnianGirl

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Apr, 2023 07:42 AM

Hi brother Streetevangelist, welcome -and it is nice to see someone looking for a single, never married girl, instead of an 'experienced' woman that the majority of men these days are after..

Just one observation: that part about personality types .. I would urge you to trust God instead and now get too stuck on some tightly defined category. You know that *all* personality tests are man-made, and highly fallible, right?

They can give us some general idea about ourselves and our temperament, abilities and weaknesses, but often change during our lives, as we change and grow... I know that I was more of a melancholic-sanguine in my younger days, and now the choleric characteristics are 'coming to light'.. and I am sure there are days I am more phlegmatic

The same with the letter combination categories... INTJ etc.. people are seeking answers with them, but they can make things more muddled.

What I mean is, as God's people, we should not get stuck under any other yoke than His, but rely on His leading on our calling and gifting

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Apr, 2023 09:58 AM

Thank you for welcoming me and thank you for your wisdom. May god bless you.

Mwnish22^

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 May, 2023 01:44 PM

Amen brother .God bless you.