Author Thread: The disasterous ecconomy
TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
The disasterous ecconomy
Posted : 8 May, 2023 01:02 AM

A few years ago I was talking to someone and I mentioned that Joey Biden was not the real president...it just so happens that the person that I made the comment to almost had a melt-down but it was true then and its still true now!

Although the following headline may be over a year old...I think that a better way to look at the situation is that the world has had to walk on the disastrous sidewalk for over a year.

-Biden is close to the point of no return with Americans on the economy -

https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/05/politics/biden-economy-analysis/index.html

For a long-long time evil people have chipped away at the foundation of America. Rather than immeadetly striking thoes black hats...The white hats have charted the situation and it is a good idea to not strike until many "normies/sheeple" (I mean no disrespect, but thats the name of the everyday Joe's) have been alerted to what is going on...well a flaming dumpster fire is a pretty obvious clue that something is not right! The fake Joey Biden presidency has been permitted to throw the ecconomy in the dumpster and light the thing on fire.

The phrase that I heard is that society needs to have 'a near death experence'. Many Normies would not put on there safty belts...so Joey Biden is now behind the wheel and is heading towards a brick wall while the car is moving at 70 miles per hour (as I calmly glance over my shoulder and announce 'its your move Chuck!' )

Dont worry, GOD has appointed Donald Trump to rebuild things after the horrible joy ride is over.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
The disasterous ecconomy
Posted : 13 May, 2023 04:46 AM

We hope