Author Thread: Some modern “Christians” claim that Jesus and God come and speak to them regularly‼️‼️‼️
LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Some modern “Christians” claim that Jesus and God come and speak to them regularly‼️‼️‼️
Posted : 12 Jun, 2023 05:47 AM

God also speaks audibly (three times in Jesus' life). He spoke audibly 3 times and in each case pointed to Jesus.

1) This is my beloved son in whom I am well pleased. Baptism (Mark 1:11)

2) This is my Son listen to Him. Transfiguration (Matthew 17:5)

3) I have glorified your Name and will do it again. Last week of his life (John 12:28)

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Some modern “Christians” claim that Jesus and God come and speak to them regularly‼️‼️‼️
Posted : 12 Jun, 2023 06:01 AM

So nowadays we have a whole bunch of silly modern day “Christians” claiming to hear from God‼️‼️‼️‼️

They want us to believe that THEY hear from God more than Jesus heard God speaking directly to him when he lived on earth as a man‼️‼️‼️

YOU CANT MAKE THIS STUFF UP‼️‼️‼️‼️

But Jesus, the Prophets and the Apostles REALLY did hear from God‼️‼️ They performed REAL miracles or pronounced REAL prophecies that ACTUALLY came to pass to PROVE that they REALLY did hear from God.

But modern “Christians” can ONLY SAY God or Jesus speaks to them. 🤣🤣😃

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Jun, 2023 06:04 AM

Thanks to Answers.com for the above commentary‼️‼️‼️

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Jun, 2023 06:09 AM

Answers contributed the first post after the introductory thread. I accidentally pressed send before I included the credit

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Jun, 2023 04:44 PM

Thanks for posting this topic littledavid.