Author Thread: Series on the book of Ecclesiaties
Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Series on the book of Ecclesiaties
Posted : 13 Jun, 2023 05:02 PM

I am going to start a series on this book of the Bible. Here's the themes of this book from the Dr. David Jeremiah study Bible: 1. Life is Meaningless Unless . . . 2. From Dust to Dust and 3. Eternity in Our Hearts. I pray that through this series that we find our true meaning and purpose through a relationship with Jesus Christ, nothing else. I just got done with chapter 1 of this book and it talks about The Vanity of Life and The Grief of Wisdom without Jesus, PRAISE THE LORD.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Jun, 2023 05:41 PM

Everything that I’ve read in your posts from David Jeremiah is good teaching.

The book of Ecclesiastes is a good study. Looking forward to more of your notes.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Jun, 2023 05:46 PM

Thanks for your encouragment, littledavid.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Jun, 2023 06:14 AM

Good post Streetevangelist!

God calls some Pastors, that is in the Bible.

It's all about being lead by Holy Spirit.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Jun, 2023 06:30 PM

Thanks for your encouragment, Moonlight7. I just got done with Ecclesiasties 2 through 6 about the Vanity of Pleasure, The End of the Wise and the Fool, Everything Has Its Time, The God-Given Task, Injustice Seems to Prevail, The Vanity of Selfish Toil, The value of a friend, Popularity Passes Away, Fear God, keep your vows and the vanity of gain and honor. I'm learning a lot about that life is meaningless without Jesus and has purpose in Him. Praise the LORD.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Jun, 2023 04:19 PM

I just got done reading chapters 7 through 12 and here's the major themes of these chapters:

1. The value of practical wisdom. 2. Obey Authorities for God's Sake. 3. Death comes to all. 4. Wisdom superior to folly. 5. The value of Diligence. 6. Seek God in early life. 7. The whole duty of man. There is a common theme throughout these chapters: keep Jesus at the center of your life and everything will fall into place the way He sees fit, not the way you see fit. I just got done with this book of the Bible, YAY AND PRAISE THE LORD.