Author Thread: The natural man versus the spiritual man
Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
The natural man versus the spiritual man
Posted : 13 Jun, 2023 05:33 PM

The scriptures i'm going to base this topic on are 1 Cor 2:6-16; Rom 8:1-11 and Eph 2:1-10. What is the natural man like without Jesus Christ? He is controlled by the devil to live according to his fallen sinful nature. A sinner is going to act like a sinner, you can't expect fallen sinners to act like redeemed saints. But what is the spiritual man like having a personal relationship with Jesus Christ? He is able with the Holy Spirit's help to live according to the Word of God. That is why we need to share and demonstrate the gospel in diverse ways without compromising scripture according to 1 Cor 9:19-23, let the Holy Spirit do the convicting according to Jn 15:26-16:15 and ask people if they want to come to Christ and be discipled within the gifts in the body of Christ according to Rom 10:9-17; Matt 28:18-20 and 1 Pet 4:7-11. I pray that this teaching will motivate all of us as Christians to reach the unsaved with the gospel without forcing it upon others in Jesus' name at the leading of the Holy Spirit. PRAISE THE LORD.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Jun, 2023 05:37 PM

Great wisdom, thanks for posting‼️‼️

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Jun, 2023 05:42 PM

To God be the glory, no credit taken.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Jun, 2023 05:51 PM

Great Post!

leading by the Holy Spirit evangelist .

Therefore everyone who hears these words of Mine and acts on them, may be compared to a wise man who built his house on the rock.

Mathew 7:24

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Jun, 2023 06:00 PM

To God be the glory, Moonlight7.