Author Thread: what's the point
thatguy93a^

View Profile
History
what's the point
Posted : 24 Jun, 2023 08:05 AM

god's plan for me is obviously to be alone, no family, no friends, nothing. nothing i do is ever good enough and the once in a blue moon chance someone actually takes a chance and gets to know me they end up hurting me, dying or disappearing. this isn't anything new for me, my whole life has been this way. i'm ether just not good enough to have friends or god hates me and wants me to suffer.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
what's the point
Posted : 1 Jul, 2023 04:09 PM

Sorry to hear that Thatguy3a. I will be praying for you everyday as the LORD leads. Jesus loves you and so do i as a brother in the LORD.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
what's the point
Posted : 27 Jul, 2023 06:48 PM

You are not alone.

Half the people on the internet and half the people on these sites might feel that way.

FDCWillard^

View Profile
History
what's the point
Posted : 15 Aug, 2023 06:04 AM

The problem with asking questions like this in a place like this is you are only going to get answers from people who are not successfully married.

The only practical solution is to stop blaming God and start looking at what you might be doing wrong. There is this tradition where the groom builds a house for the bride and only once his father is satisfied that the house is good enough for her does he allow the son to fetch her so they can get married.

So the question is twofold, are the sons building good houses and are the daughters willing to leave the choice of husband up to the father? Are either waiting in good faith or do they want to just have everything happen on their own terms?

The problem though is thus, what if the son is too tired to still build, how does he keep on going especially if he only now realises he should have started decades ago? What if the daughter is past her prime and wasted her youth on boys and fun? How do we course correct the disaster which most are too proud to admit is one?

Fact is if a man hits 40 and has not built a proper house he is no prize. If a woman hits 35, has children from a previous relationship and is overweight she is no prize either. Scream unfair all you like you know everyone including you judges men and woman by these standards.

Unfair is irrelevant, how do you fix your disaster?

Page : 1 2