Author Thread: what's the point
thatguy93a^

View Profile
History
what's the point
Posted : 24 Jun, 2023 08:05 AM

god's plan for me is obviously to be alone, no family, no friends, nothing. nothing i do is ever good enough and the once in a blue moon chance someone actually takes a chance and gets to know me they end up hurting me, dying or disappearing. this isn't anything new for me, my whole life has been this way. i'm ether just not good enough to have friends or god hates me and wants me to suffer.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
what's the point
Posted : 24 Jun, 2023 12:24 PM

I can only comment on what you’ve shared here. I say that because I don’t know you personally or your experiences but I do know something about God’s working in the lives of people.

First, God ultimately is in charge of everyone’s circumstances even though some people’s situations might have been put on them by bad people.

God doesn’t treat all people equally.

Some people were born rich with good looks, good personalities, plenty of friends and all that other good stuff.

Others of us were born poor, unattractive, with bad personalities and subject to abuses.

Some people, like my handsome brother, got married at 18. Me, on the other hand, was singled out for getting picked on at school and even at work. I couldn’t play many sports and had personally hang ups and was prone to messing up relationships even when God was gracious enough to give me some opportunities.

So, I was mad at God until I learned something more about God—from the Bible and from some good Bible teachers.

That brings me to my Second point. Final Contentment. God doesn’t owe me ANYthing “nothin”‼️‼️

Besides that, I’m already being treated better than I deserve, (I should be in hell).

If married, I most certainly would be like some friends who have been married and divorced multiple times, (I was VERY immature in my youth too).

Third, God has used my many experiences to test my bold self-proclaiming “love” for God‼️‼️ Sadly, God’s testing proved things about me that were humiliating. I found out that I really DIDN’T have any love for God‼️ l found out that l really didn’t love God AT ALL—but I was in love with myself‼️

Forth and FINALLY—the good. I’m gaining some of the most precious things in life. I’m FINALLY becoming more humble, FINALLY becoming more thankful (to God), FINALLY a little more wise and FINALLY my faith in God’s goodness has increased.

That probably won’t help much, but that’s my story

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
what's the point
Posted : 24 Jun, 2023 05:20 PM

Let me ask you: Have you recieved Jesus Christ as your personal LORD, Savior and Friend yet into your life yet so you can have someone that can be your best friend whether things are good or bad, being a Christian doesn't mean that you will be exempt from difficulties but rather the complete opposite. I know this from experience but God has been good to me. Read James 1:2-8 and Romans 8 to see what i'm talking about according to Scripture. Other people and circumstances will change, but Jesus never change.

thatguy93a^

View Profile
History
what's the point
Posted : 29 Jun, 2023 05:04 AM

yeah I'm saved. and I really wish god left me alone. the more I lean on him the worse my life gets. I know i probably sound crazy and unrealistic but my life really is horrible . I was abused as a kid, pulled from school when I started to talk out about what was going on. after I got away from my family people around me started treating me like dirt too. I really can't go anywhere without being mistreated. no matter how nice, friendly or caring I am it's never enough and i'm extremely lucky to get a simple hello back. even the greeters at stores refuse to say hello back to me. and the few times people do give me a chance they hurt me. for example the last person that offered to be friends with me stabbed me in the leg with a knife.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
what's the point
Posted : 29 Jun, 2023 08:05 AM

Sorry to hear that. I've been through a lot too with other so-called Christians and non-Christians treating me wrong and what has happened with my family and relatives too, but i have repented of my wrong in it too. Have you confess and repented of where you've been wrong too? I can understand what you've been through, but give it all to Jesus, He wants to give a new beginning and forgive those who have hurt you and ask Jesus give you a love for all those who've hurt you and forgive yourself as Scripture says. Trust Jesus and not your emotions. I will be praying for you concerning your situations, Jesus loves you and so do i as a brother in the LORD.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
what's the point
Posted : 29 Jun, 2023 08:40 AM

Good advice Streetevangelist !

This young man needs to seek Jesus for deliverance of Everything that still hurting him.

🙏

Online Posts is not the place to keep complaining!

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
what's the point
Posted : 29 Jun, 2023 09:20 AM

Thank you and PRAISE THE LORD, Moonlight7. I admit that i struggle in these areas and need deliverance from the LORD and support from other believers.

thatguy93a^

View Profile
History
what's the point
Posted : 29 Jun, 2023 12:04 PM

The more I ask god for help the worse things get. He punishes me for seeking help. 😖

thatguy93a^

View Profile
History
what's the point
Posted : 29 Jun, 2023 02:55 PM

i poor my heart out to god every night, im begging him for help every day and nothing. he doesn't care about me

i'm done with life. i can't stand that his plan for me is to be miserable with no one in my life.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
what's the point
Posted : 29 Jun, 2023 06:14 PM

Let me ask you: Do you have a church home where other believers love you for who you are and confront you about your sin lovingly? Do you know what your natural and spiritual giftings to reach the lost and dying for Christ in your own way? Don't let the devil lie to you and tell you that God doesn't answer your prayers, He does in the way He sees fit according to His will. Ask the LORD to show you any hidden sin in your life according to Psalm 139:23-24 and He will show you. Does this help? I pray so. Jesus loves you and so do i as a brother in the LORD.

thatguy93a^

View Profile
History
what's the point
Posted : 29 Jun, 2023 08:01 PM

no amount of pray works. it never has for me, god doesn't hear me and never has. as for church no, my hateful abusive family ran a few pastors out of town and stole a home from another. the second any church in my area finds out i'm related to them i'm told to leave even tho i have nothing to do with them. like i said nothing I do is ever good enough.

i'm never asking for much, all I want if for someone anyone to be there for me, I have no one in my life, no friends no family nothing. and my prayers are ignored 😖

the sad fact is this here is the most interaction i had with anyone in years. i'm shocked someone is actually replying to me and kinda confused.

Page : 1 2