Author Thread: Married Christian Men?
openminded2009

View Profile
History
Married Christian Men?
Posted : 18 Oct, 2009 02:53 PM

Since I have entered the "dating scene" there seems to be many "christian" men who are portraying they are single when in fact they are married. They are quoting scriptures, praying all the things most Christian women appreciate of a real Christian man, then when it is meeting time, the truth is revealed?

Could someone explain some of the "warning signs" of a married "christian man" portraying to be single? Thanks!

quietwon

View Profile
History
Married Christian Men?
Posted : 5 Nov, 2009 12:31 PM

As a Christian male, I would like to apologize for the wolves in sheep clothing. I am not sure what the tell-tell sign of a poser would be, but pray that you and other ladies out there will not become discouraged and group all men who claim the blood into the same category as the predators. Have faith that the Lord will bring the right person for you at the time that He has seen as the right moment.

GraceMae

View Profile
History
Married Christian Men?
Posted : 6 Jan, 2010 08:05 PM

Hi OP... I know I'm "quite" late responding to this post, but I want to anyway. I can only say that as we come on to this online dating arena, that we pray God give us special covering; that all persons we come in contact with through this medium will be open and honest. That God keep all the ungodly stuff from us.

Trust God in it all. We women pray for men of integrity and good Godly character, and sometimes we do get "sheep in wolves" clothing. I don't know about what's happened to you since you first posted this, but now... I offer that you continue to pray to God, and trust Him that those you meet, that their ulterior motives be revealed to you. Once you get the slightest hint of something "not God" which you will by the way get... when you get that uneasy warning feeling, don't slight it.. it's your signal to step back.

Scripture tells us that there is no temptation common to any man that God does not give you a way of escape. Guard your heart with "all" diligence.... for out of it come all the issues of life. Do not allow yourself to "not" feel or express the joy of love BUT... in the release of it, just take caution, and if you sense anything with-holding of reciprication, take heed, step back, and re-look at what's going on in the relationship. Only with Gods' help, you "will" know what to do. God will be with you.

GraceeMae