Author Thread: We are not saved by good works but for good works
Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
We are not saved by good works but for good works
Posted : 24 Jun, 2023 05:04 PM

The Scriptures i'm going to base this topic of discussion are Ephesians 2:1-10; 1 Tim 6:17-19; Titus 2 and 3:1-8 and James 2:14-26. Why are we not saved by our good works but for good works? Because we cannot earn salvation by grace through faith in Jesus Christ, it is a free gift. But our good works as Christians should be done out of our love for Jesus and others not to earn God's grace. Here's some practical examples in my own life: First, my street evangelism, discipleship and music ministry is an evidence of my changed life in Jesus and waiting for others to get off the SOC bus and daily good works where i live at home. Why do i do these things? Because i love Jesus and others and not to earn God's grace, mercy and love, these are free gifts of God. I pray that this teaching will motivate us who are Born-again, Bible-Believing, Spirit-Filled Christians to be involved in demonstrating God's love and sharing it continually at the Holy Spirit and if you haven't recieved Jesus Christ as your Personal LORD, Savior and Friend, do it now in Jesus name.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Jun, 2023 09:41 AM

GREAT POST SE‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

But. Be careful SE, some false accusing sin loving hyper-grace advocate is going to accuse you of legalism‼️‼️

I wonder how a hyper-grace person would like to married to one like themselves.

For example, i can see it now—if a hyper-grace believer loves his/her mate and doesn’t harm, steal from or break any of the other commandments in his/her relationship with mate, he/she could get accused of legalism‼️‼️‼️‼️

SOOOOO SILLY‼️🤣😃😎😇‼️

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Jun, 2023 04:30 PM

Thanks for your encouragment, LittleDavid. PRAISE THE LORD!!!