Author Thread: Meet someone who has compassion
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Meet someone who has compassion
Posted : 27 Jun, 2023 05:58 PM

Arrogance is one characteristic you should avoid when seeking a Date or relationship.

They're thinking is they're perfect compared to other christians, Pastors, Ministers, churches.

Delusional mindset

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Jun, 2023 06:08 PM

Emotional intelligence is a Key to a successful Relationship.

thatguy93a^

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Jun, 2023 01:47 PM

wishful thinking. almost nobody has even a once of compassion anymore

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Jun, 2023 04:37 PM

Amen to all you have said, Moonlight7.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Jul, 2023 01:04 PM

Yes, but what do you do about people who falsely accuse other people of not having compassion just because the person accusing them of not having compassion doesn’t like people who disagree with them?

People shouldn’t get nasty with other people just because they don’t agree with everything you say.

Disagreeing with someone who has been trapped by false teaching and helping them overcome is a compassion!!

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Jul, 2023 05:45 PM

Amen to that LITTLEDAVID.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Jul, 2023 06:45 PM

Judge yourself First LD .

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jul, 2023 12:10 AM

I did, now it’s your turn to judge yourself.

Ask yourself why you hate people just because they disagree with you?

Is that what Jesus said to do?

You claim Jesus comes and talks to you. Bur maybe you’ve created your own little jesus who says what you wanna hear and maybe you don’t believe in the real Jesus that says “love your neighbor as yourself”.

You need to check yourself out and make sure you’re listening to the Jesus who speaks to you in the Bible and stop listening to the false jesus who is saying other stuff that’s not written in the Bible

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jul, 2023 05:41 AM

Judge Yourself First

LD

Prideful

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jul, 2023 05:42 AM

When you learn to Talk to Jesus He can help you .

Wisdom comes from God .

Jacie08^

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Sep, 2023 02:48 AM

Yes as a woman I would definitely want my person who has a lot of grace when we both get to know each other coz sometimes love isn't everything which holds a relationship. The way we fall in love we can also fall out of love without a definite reason , but if both of us have the patience to sit and listen with compassion as to why and when things changed a lot of emotional damage can be avoided. Empathy and trust I think are the most important ingredients to process the dish called relationship. These days have come across so many who say EQ is the most important intelligence out of all of the multiple intelligences, but we are living in a generation where people love replacing rather than mending, silent quitting rather than discussing and figuring things out. I am sure a person who is compassionate would often look at these things with a different perspective.