Author Thread: The Adventures of Fannie BooBoo and Truthie‼️‼️‼️
LittleDavid

View Profile
History
The Adventures of Fannie BooBoo and Truthie‼️‼️‼️
Posted : 2 Jul, 2023 05:00 PM

You won’t wanna miss this exciting adventure with Fannie BooBoo and Truthie.

A discussion YOU of which YOU can contribute‼️‼️

With each exciting and sometimes 🤣🤩humorous😃 adventure you’ll see first hand how Fannie BooBoo keeps getting tricked by false teaching because she’s so gullible and believes nearly everything that’s wrong.

Truthie🙏on the other hand keeps trying to help rescue her friend Fannie BooBoo from false teachings‼️‼️

AND even YOU can help rescue Fannie BooBoo from her false teachings‼️‼️‼️

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Jul, 2023 05:11 PM

Fannie BooBoo says: “My preacher told me God used evolution to create the earth and I believe him”.

Ok, it’s your turn, how would you advise Truthie in helping to rescue her friend Fannie BooBoo who has just gotten reeled in by a false teaching⁉️⁉️

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Jul, 2023 05:51 PM

First i would advise Truthie to ask God for wisdom according to James 1:5 and then ask for godly Christian advice from her godly Christian friends according to Proverbs 11:14. Then she needs to confront Fannie BooBoo privately about it according to Matthew 18:15-20 and Eph 4:15 in Christlike love. Thanks for posting this LITTLEDAVID.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Jul, 2023 08:45 PM

You’re welcome StreetEvangelist, thank you.

Yes indeed, you’re right, Truthie should gently rebuke Fannie BooBoo or any other false teacher privately who teaches privately.

But here’s the thing with Fannie BooBoo, she posts her false teachings on a public forum.

According to the Bible Fannie should be rebuked publicly.

Of course, a friendly private rebuke might be extended as a curtesy 👉IF she is willing to listen

But remember, Jesus and Paul called out false teachers publicly.

Paul says even an elder should be called out publicly when he sins.

Remember when Paul called out Peter publicly?

A public rebuke is necessary when an error or a false teaching is committed in public.

This is because others who have listened to the false teaching or have witnessed a bad example can be lead astray by them.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Jul, 2023 04:34 PM

To be honest with you both of us are right, littledavid. False teachers need to be called out privately and publicly. The Scriptures say so and there is so much compromise and false doctrine being tolerated in the western church it's not even funny. In fact it makes me mad and sad that we are discarding the true WORD OF GOD and substituting with a false heretical gospel to tickle people's ears and it is damning many people to hell. LORD HELP US, WE NEED AN ANOTHER BIBLE-BASED, SPIRIT-FILLED REVIVAL IN THE AMERICAN CHURCH.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Jul, 2023 06:13 AM

Yes right, keep up the good work!!!

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Jul, 2023 04:22 PM

Thanks for your encouragment, LittleDavid.