Author Thread: God knows everything and we don't
Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
God knows everything and we don't
Posted : 2 Jul, 2023 07:10 PM

The scriptures i'm going to base this topic on are Psalm 115:1-11; Proverbs 16:18-19 and Isaiah 55:8-11. Why does God know everything and we don't? Because He is perfect and we are not. Anytime we think we know everything shows how stupid and fallible we are, God is infallible and it is a good thing He is. We can trust Him with anything, we as humans are untrustworthy and we need to acknowledge this. For thinking we know everything only shows we are idolizing ourselves and we will only play right into the devil's hands and will only bring about our downfall. Acknowledging we don't know everything shows humility which is a good thing. Proverbs 3:34 and James 4 illustrates this. I pray we as Christians will acknowledge our fallibility in realizing that we don't know everything and only God does. And if you don't have that relationship with Jesus, make that decision now and submit to His kingship over your own life, you will not regret it. And to be honest with you all, the LORD has shown me that i don't know everything but He does. As a Christian counselor once said that went home to be with the LORD: "Nobody likes a know it all." Praise the LORD for this insight and that i can pass this on to you all.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Jul, 2023 09:57 PM

Some men have book knowledge only.

No personal experience with Jesus.

Makes fun of the Holy Spirit speaking.

Shows what they really know about Spirituality. Nothing

Believers Worship God in the Spirit.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Jul, 2023 09:58 PM

Streetevangelist Praise God for your Topics.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jul, 2023 07:48 AM

LittleDavid needs that Personal Relationship.

He doesn't know Holy Spirit speaks.

Yet degrading others

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jul, 2023 08:13 AM

False ideas that are not biblical should be “degraded”.

Why can’t you show biblical reasons directly from scripture that Christians are expected to hear other voices outside the word of God⁉️⁉️

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jul, 2023 12:11 PM

You're not Spiritually enlighten.

Don't try to teach.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jul, 2023 06:22 PM

You don’t have to worry about that moonlight. I can’t teach the unteachable anyway.

But neither was Jesus able to teach the unteachable.