Author Thread: Servant Leadership
Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Servant Leadership
Posted : 4 Jul, 2023 04:41 PM

The Scriptures i'm going to base this discussion topic on are Matthew 20:20-28 and Phil 2:5-11. What does mean to be a servant leader? It means putting others' needs before your own and not lording your authority over others which is true all spheres of life privately and publicly as Jesus demonstrated. True leadership is not just shown by just your words but also your actions too. I admit that in my ministry on that i have a tendency to lord things over others but this area has been improving, PRAISE THE LORD. May this teaching inspire us as Born-Again Christians to not only preach the gospel not only with our words but our actions in Jesus name. Balance is needed and required daily in all areas of life.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Servant Leadership
Posted : 4 Jul, 2023 05:03 PM

Great post‼️‼️‼️‼️

Very rare to find a true Christian who is humble enough to admit faults.

Too many self-proclaiming Christians and even some preachers have developed such a low bar for the standard of godly holiness that they have no guilt over sin and/or no stirring of conscience.

Yet God’s word is clear: only a truly broken heart over its sin need apply.

Psalm 51:17”The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit, a broken and contrite heart—these, O God, You will not despise”‼️‼️‼️‼️

Luke5:30But the Pharisees and their scribes complained to Jesus’ disciples, “Why do you eat and drink with tax collectors and sinners?”

Luke 5:31Jesus answered, “It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. 32👉👉👉👉👉I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners, to repentance👈👈👈.”‼️‼️‼️

There are no such persons who are righteous enough as never in need of salvation. Clearly Jesus is talking about those who 👉👉👉think they are righteous👈👈👈‼️‼️‼️

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Servant Leadership
Posted : 4 Jul, 2023 05:18 PM

Thanks for your post littledavid. Your encouragment is greatly appreciated. To God be the glory.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Servant Leadership
Posted : 9 Jul, 2023 09:50 PM

Note

Beware of those who speak against the Holy Spirit.

They don't understand he Speaks to the heart of Man.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Servant Leadership
Posted : 9 Jul, 2023 11:56 PM

Beware of those who can’t tell the difference between the REAL Holy Spirit and the UNholy spirit‼️‼️‼️

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Servant Leadership
Posted : 10 Jul, 2023 05:51 AM

Seek Jesus LD

Prideful and degrading others.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Servant Leadership
Posted : 10 Jul, 2023 08:26 AM

I try to attack a person’s false ideas not the person.

Why are you falsely accusing me of “degrading” others?

Then you call me names like “prideful”.

All you can do is call names and falsely accuse.

That’s generally what people do when they can’t defend what they believe.

Haven’t you said so many times in other posts that falsely accusing and name calling is wrong yet it’s ok for you to do when YOUR false ideas are being challenged⁉️

But that’s all you have.

When are you going to forsake your own man-made false ideas instead of attacking people who aren’t trying to direct you back to scripture‼️‼️‼️

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Servant Leadership
Posted : 10 Jul, 2023 12:08 PM

You like degrading others!

Look at yourself first .

Seek help with your own attitude.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Servant Leadership
Posted : 10 Jul, 2023 03:26 PM

All I ask of you is give good biblical reasons on which to base your claims.

For months now, you’ve been unable to do that.

Let’s make this even easier. Let’s see if you can provide ONE good reason for your claims.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Servant Leadership
Posted : 11 Jul, 2023 02:11 PM

LD you to be ignored

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Servant Leadership
Posted : 11 Jul, 2023 02:13 PM

@

Evangelist

Biblical needs more Biblical posts from a Man who knows how to Witness for Jesus Christ, like yourself.

Page : 1 2 3