Author Thread: what to do with this empty house?
austin93a^

View Profile
History
what to do with this empty house?
Posted : 26 Sep, 2023 02:16 PM

A few years ago I had the chance to buy the house my grandfather grew up in. my grandfather was really the only family I had, the rest ether hatted me for my faith or I never met.

I bought the house part way because I didn't get to have anything belonging to my grandfather and got to watch what little family I had sell and trash what little he had. the other reason was that it's a very large house, 7 bedrooms 4 baths, two kitchens, two living room and 1 large dining hall. Also full size unfinished basement and a upstairs section that are both dying to be made into something, and a massive yard too, all in a very quiet small town.

I wanted to raise a family in the house but I come to realize thar after 10 years of trying to find someone and not even being able to get a single date let alone a friendly conversation with any girl my age that i'll never have a family. sadly women my age here have always avoided me and never wanted anything to do with me.

Everyday I come home it makes me kinda sad to see the house completely empty. it constantly reminds me of how i'll never have a family and what little family I had is long gone or was abusive. I feel like I should sell it and buy something smaller for my own emotional well being. But I don't know if I could ever forgive myself if I sold the only thing I have left of the only family I ever had.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Oct, 2023 05:49 PM

austin

I cannt understand why you couldnt get a date, that doesnt really make sense to me, Now this site is unlike any I have been on its Slow and people seen to not message back oftentimes.

I have never had a problem getting a date especially when I was Younger around your age. But then I am a Woman.

Anyway OLD men here try to be so picky and many have been Divorced I have read Numerous profiles from time to time.

And some are Mean and when you message them .

Not all are scammers.

Online Free sites are the worst.

I am Glad I dont depend on this site for any DATE.

Best Wishes I hope you will have better Success soon.

austin93a^

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Oct, 2023 08:29 PM

"cannt understand why you couldnt get a date, that doesnt really make sense to me, "

I get that a lot, almost everyone I know has said that to me in some way or anther. Actually most of my older friends try to set me up on blind dates with the family members of theirs, but everyone of them was a no showed.

tbh the only negative thing about me that stands out is my dyslexia and sometimes i'm a little negative about things regarding my horrible family and dating. But I'd think those are rather mild when looking at the bigger picture.

Regardless of what it is I'm obviously not what women my age want.

austin93a^

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Oct, 2023 07:26 PM

Well the house is under contract now and I'm moving into one of my apartments. I really hate to see it go but I'll never have a family and the money from it would have a be a lot better if it was used helping others then me owning a empty house.

austin93a^

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Oct, 2023 07:58 PM

I don't need the money from the house, normally I give most my income to st Vincent and jude but would anyone know of any other highly impacting charities that could use money ? I can't stand the idea of having so much money doing nothing when there's people in need.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Oct, 2023 08:25 PM

Ok ok, you’re so rich and good looking and for some reason all these women just don’t like a nice rich extremely good looking like you. I think by now everyone has that down pat by now

So

Why don’t you show your knock em dead handsome self in your photo⁉️⁉️Hmmmmm🤔🤣

And if your so filthy rich, stop bragging about yourself and prove you’ve actually donated those large sums of money.

If Forest Gump could prove he was a millionaire, surely you can too😂😀😇

austin93a^

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Oct, 2023 09:59 PM

I'm not looking anymore but when I was and had my photo online I got nothing but sallow creeps messaging me lewd stuff. I rather not revisit that.

If putting my money where my mouth is will silence you sure I'll bite.

https://i.ibb.co/8gL2HPY/banks.png

The top one is my accounts used for managing my real estate and paying my property management team.

the middle account is my personal checking account.

The last is my savings.

Is that enough proof for you or do you need to see me back door Roth too?

Note the link will only work for 24hr

austin93a^

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Oct, 2023 10:07 PM

see my back door Roth too? *

the rest of my net worth is in gold/silver and real estate.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Oct, 2023 06:32 PM

Sorry I missed the 24 hour window but I’m not convinced.

Anyway, I guess life is must truly be rough when you’re a “really good looking 7 figure rich socialite, entrepreneur, community leader and wealthy philanthropist sorta guy”.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Nov, 2023 06:59 AM

austin

one day you will find a decent woman. It is all in Gods will if you do find a wife and when.

Pay no attention to Old men who think they know how to teach Gods word on here. Most cannot find a good women because of they're prideful attitudes and dont know how to valve a Woman.

Gods not in that character.

Jealousy of nice looking young handsome men everywhere.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Nov, 2023 07:48 AM

Dont know how to Value a Woman.

correction

or anything else about her.

Page : 1 2 3