Author Thread: what to do with this empty house?
austin93a^

View Profile
History
what to do with this empty house?
Posted : 26 Sep, 2023 02:16 PM

A few years ago I had the chance to buy the house my grandfather grew up in. my grandfather was really the only family I had, the rest ether hatted me for my faith or I never met.

I bought the house part way because I didn't get to have anything belonging to my grandfather and got to watch what little family I had sell and trash what little he had. the other reason was that it's a very large house, 7 bedrooms 4 baths, two kitchens, two living room and 1 large dining hall. Also full size unfinished basement and a upstairs section that are both dying to be made into something, and a massive yard too, all in a very quiet small town.

I wanted to raise a family in the house but I come to realize thar after 10 years of trying to find someone and not even being able to get a single date let alone a friendly conversation with any girl my age that i'll never have a family. sadly women my age here have always avoided me and never wanted anything to do with me.

Everyday I come home it makes me kinda sad to see the house completely empty. it constantly reminds me of how i'll never have a family and what little family I had is long gone or was abusive. I feel like I should sell it and buy something smaller for my own emotional well being. But I don't know if I could ever forgive myself if I sold the only thing I have left of the only family I ever had.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Nov, 2023 08:56 AM

Moonlight, on another forum, Austin told you to stop your unChristain childish behavior when you were trying to slam me. He also implicated me just for defending myself against your constant flow of disinformation.

You like to lie against those of us who dare to voice our disagreement against your nonsense. Go back and check it out.

christianjeenn

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Feb, 2024 04:14 AM

I am 50, still single and don't have my family... I too get lonely but I need to always think about Jesus. Life is not perfect though.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Feb, 2024 04:03 PM

Sorry about your troubles. Easy to find a woman who wants to marry. Hard to find a woman who wants to stay married. Of the big house, have you considered renting it out? That is one way of keeping it. Jesus was very mobile. He wasn't bond to a house. A house is a ball and chain. There is not a house I bought that I am glad I bought. They all trap you. We can serve the Lord more in freedom. You and I are alike in that we don't post pictures of ourselves because we don't want everyone seeing our picture. Without pictures, one gets fewer responses. I'm getting to the age of why bother? Picture or not, waste of words. Life was better before the internet. But you may be a mentor and get a family that way. Your house could be filled with migrants.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Feb, 2024 04:27 PM

I am sure you will find a woman to help you lose your wealth. I sure did. I have lost more than most people will ever earn. The good in the evil is I have two children and they are my favorite people in the world. But busy work from school takes away from quality family time and kids are grown before you know it and out of the nest. Nothing adds up well.

silver761

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Mar, 2024 10:09 PM

"My only experience is being ignored and rejected outright. I'm never given a chance whatsoever and I'm luckily to get a hello back from any girl my age. I went to a speed dating event once, everyone skipped my table... blind dates no show, and I sent messages to everyone on this site and a few others in the whole USA ages 20~35 and only scammers and trolls replied."

Okay, I see you have deactivated your profile already, but maybe you will come back one day and read this. I think, this site is mainly scammers unless you find someone from the Philippines or Mexico. Those women are real.

Don't scare me, man. I am about to go on a speed dating event myself. I think, in order to be attractive, you have to be the right weight. Look clean, sharp. Dress nicely. Hold your head high. Don't bend over. Don't look scared. etc. You know, just "be normal" as they say. Lol Other than that, I don't know what else to say. I myself am about to find out what happens at a speed dating "party."

Page : 1 2 3