Author Thread: (the resident in the white house) Joe Biden said Thursday that he doesn’t believe border walls work, even as his administration said it will waive 26 laws to build additional border barriers
TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
(the resident in the white house) Joe Biden said Thursday that he doesn’t believe border walls work, even as his administration said it will waive 26 laws to build additional border barriers
Posted : 5 Oct, 2023 01:42 PM

-(the resident in the white house) Joe Biden said Thursday that he doesn’t believe border walls work, even as his administration said it will waive 26 laws to build additional border barriers-

We can clearly see that Joe Biden is not the leader...because the leader leads, and what Joe is doing is acting like a desperate man...hmm! (I dont think the wall will work, but I guess we will try it.)

https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/05/politics/biden-administration-border-wall/index.html

Handyman62

View Profile
History
(the resident in the white house) Joe Biden said Thursday that he doesn’t believe border walls work, even as his administration said it will waive 26 laws to build additional border barriers
Posted : 7 Oct, 2023 02:47 PM

I pray they do go back to building the border wall but most likely they're just blowing smoke to raise their popularity and garner more support.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Oct, 2023 01:49 PM

@ Travis

Biden couldn't spend the money that

was allocated for the building of the Boarder wall.

Biden tried to use the money elsewhere, but he could not.

J Biden is a Crook.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Oct, 2023 01:52 PM

"Border wall " money

edit

It was set aside in 2019 by congress.