Author Thread: seeking a spouse
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
seeking a spouse
Posted : 22 Oct, 2023 11:59 AM

single never married Americans in USA age 18 and over.

approx 117.6 million

pewresearch

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
seeking a spouse
Posted : 29 Oct, 2023 11:36 AM

Your advice carries no weight with me whatsoever.

Move on with your Harrassing comments way off topic.

Insulter of women.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
seeking a spouse
Posted : 29 Oct, 2023 11:48 AM

I can always defend what I post.

Its all Bible.

Stop assuming now harrassing.

Handyman62

View Profile
History
seeking a spouse
Posted : 29 Oct, 2023 12:18 PM

I'm not surprised at your response. You live in a delusional world that keeps you from seeing most truths and your attempts to appear relevant have largely failed. I feel sorry for you and pray for you to find your way out from under your delusion, but it's up to you to make the effort to do so.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
seeking a spouse
Posted : 30 Oct, 2023 05:25 AM

Go seek a Women.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
seeking a spouse
Posted : 30 Oct, 2023 05:27 AM

This is a dating site and you seem to think you can give my advise.

Yet you post and insult Women.

How ignorant is that .

I have decent Men in my Life and those who know how to PRAY.

move ...on

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
seeking a spouse
Posted : 30 Oct, 2023 05:37 AM

Go find a woman on here or elsewhere.

You seem to think you can give me advise on here.

edited

With your insulting mouth on women.

Handyman62

View Profile
History
seeking a spouse
Posted : 30 Oct, 2023 05:44 AM

I speak the truth about both male & female nature. If you want to take it as an insult. That's a problem with you not me. I'm not going to sugar coat things just to protect yours or anyone else's delusional feelings.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
seeking a spouse
Posted : 30 Oct, 2023 07:49 AM

Just a career in house snowflake. If you don’t agree with everything she says it’s considered an offense no matter how respectful you say it

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
seeking a spouse
Posted : 30 Oct, 2023 07:52 AM

In the mean time, she insults others and falsely accuses them on a regular basis

Handyman62

View Profile
History
seeking a spouse
Posted : 30 Oct, 2023 12:21 PM

99% of women out there live life on easy mode and have probably never been told the truth about themselves, other women, men or the real world for that matter. And if they do hear the truth it's drowned out by the thousands of other lies they hear from society at large.

Anytime they hear a truth they don't like, their reactions are either to change the subject, pass it off as baloney, insult the messenger or all of the above.

If you can catch a woman before she's been completely indoctrinated she has a chance at not becoming to delusional, at least for a time. Once menopause hits her chances of becoming delusional increases greatly which is why so many women after 40 divorce perfectly good men.

And of course according to them it's because the men treated them badly or some other such nonsense. The reality is men don't automatically become mean in their 40s. Yes our testosterone gradually declines which actually makes us more docile not meaner.

There's no way of knowing if missing miracle moonlight was delusional in her younger days. But it's a pretty safe bet to say she is now.

Page : 1 2 3