Author Thread: Do you ever feel you are fallowing Paul more then Christ ?
austin93a^

View Profile
History
Do you ever feel you are fallowing Paul more then Christ ?
Posted : 23 Oct, 2023 05:46 PM

I had a member of the young Christians group I lead ask this and it lead to a lot of discussion. I can kinda see where the guy was going. A good chunk of the new testament is writing and letters from Paul. What are your thoughts?

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Oct, 2023 07:28 PM

Paul was actually commissioned and sent out by Jesus himself. Further, Jesus proved Paul was called by God because Paul was granted the gifts of an apostle ie the power to perform signs and wonders like raising the dead and healing ALL who came to him for healing.

Usually people who don’t like Paul just don't like Paul’s repentance preaching.

homelesschristian

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Oct, 2023 09:28 AM

🙂👍💯🇺🇸🎯🎯🕊️ good morning guys God bless you both ‼️

If I had a nickel for every time I've heard people say that Paul contradicted Jesus Christ I would be rich 💲💲 but anything could be further from the truth here is an example one of many :

Salvation by faith, not works

Jesus

Matthew 7:22–23, “Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?’ 23 “And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; DEPART FROM ME, YOU WHO PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS.’”

John 3:16, “For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.“

John 6:40, “For this is the will of My Father, that everyone who beholds the Son and believes in Him will have eternal life, and I Myself will raise him up on the last day.”

Paul

Romans 3:28, “For we maintain that a man is justified by faith apart from works of the Law.”

Romans 4:5, “But to the one who does not work, but believes in Him who justifies the ungodly, his faith is credited as righteousness,”

Titus 3:4–5, “But when the kindness of God our Savior and His love for mankind appeared, 5 He saved us, not on the basis of deeds which we have done in righteousness, but according to His mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewing by the Holy Spirit,”

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Oct, 2023 11:00 AM

Paul was converted from a sinner who persecuted Christians to a Believer by God and he was Called by God to teach the Word of God.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Oct, 2023 11:00 AM

Paul was converted from a sinner who persecuted Christians to a Believer by God and he was Called by God to teach the Word of God.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Oct, 2023 11:02 AM

Many Men who think they can teach only believe part of the Bible that they Understand. Disbelief on things they haven't experienced themselves.

Wisdom always comes from God when you are a teacher the Word of God.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Oct, 2023 02:15 PM

Whoops Moonlight your thoughts have surfaced on the forum.🤣😀😂

Where’s the 👉missing-moonlight-modern-miracle👈⁉️⁉️😂😀😂🤣😇

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Oct, 2023 02:18 PM

Great post HomelessChristain‼️‼️‼️

homelesschristian

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Oct, 2023 11:03 AM

Thank you bro David all glory to God hallelujah ‼️

ervindine^

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Oct, 2023 01:02 AM

This is impossible to happen. Paul was a missionary of Christ and in all his letters what is his message? His message is always Christ. So no you can't follow Paul more than Christ if you follow what he says in his letters. Besides Paul says that if someone brings you another gospel even it is us or an angel from heaven let him be accursed.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Nov, 2023 01:49 PM

AMEN‼️‼️‼️‼️

Page : 1 2