Author Thread: Age selection
ervindine^

View Profile
History
Age selection
Posted : 4 Nov, 2023 03:42 AM

CDFF has the option of selecting an age range for people who can message you thus showing that you are interested in meeting people in a certain age bracket. I have noticed some things though when checking out women. Some young girls of say 18 may have an age range of 18 - 30, which makes sense since they want someone close to their age. Some other young girls have no age range, maybe they just don't know how to select it, prefer manual selection so to speak or want the broader range of opportunities. The same way with some old women, some set the filter to meet only someone older than them, some don't of course. Strangely enough some older women set the filters low as to meet younger guys than them. Now my question is..what determines this behavior? If you are more valuable you deserve a younger partner? What determines that value or perceived lack of value? Country, appearance, social status?

Isabelle729

View Profile
History
Age selection
Posted : 2 Mar, 2024 04:30 PM

I totally agree with you, not because you’re a woman but because what I m reading in this forum makes me sick.

You re talking like we’re pieces of meet being sold on a market!

We re humans with different backgrounds and experiences. And moreover, we’re christians! Let’s not be like the world. Let’s show them we’re different

Page : 1 2 3