Author Thread: Age selection
ervindine^

View Profile
History
Age selection
Posted : 4 Nov, 2023 03:42 AM

CDFF has the option of selecting an age range for people who can message you thus showing that you are interested in meeting people in a certain age bracket. I have noticed some things though when checking out women. Some young girls of say 18 may have an age range of 18 - 30, which makes sense since they want someone close to their age. Some other young girls have no age range, maybe they just don't know how to select it, prefer manual selection so to speak or want the broader range of opportunities. The same way with some old women, some set the filter to meet only someone older than them, some don't of course. Strangely enough some older women set the filters low as to meet younger guys than them. Now my question is..what determines this behavior? If you are more valuable you deserve a younger partner? What determines that value or perceived lack of value? Country, appearance, social status?

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Age selection
Posted : 4 Nov, 2023 08:39 AM

Women are given their value upfront and is at it's peak from age 18 to 24. After that their value begins to decline and at age 35 women hit a wall because their ability to have children at that age is close to zero. At that point they are significantly less sought after by men with value. And a woman's value will continue to decline for the rest of their life.

Men on the other hand have to earn their value and at age 18 most men have little value. But as they age and their net worth rises so does their value. And that value continues to rise at least into their 50s and usually beyond. Now if a mans net worth doesn't rise far enough then he will continue to have little value and is a common occurrence these days since women's expectations of men have become unrealistic.

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Age selection
Posted : 4 Nov, 2023 08:59 AM

As far as why some set their age preference to any age. I believe most women want to keep their options open and although most may find a much older man less physically attracted to them. His ability to give them the lifestyle they think they deserve will override the physical barrier.

Plus they know they can always divorce him and take a large portion of his money. So either way they look at it as a win win for them. So again keeping their options open.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Age selection
Posted : 4 Nov, 2023 11:24 AM

Most people set their age selection based on what they’re looking for. I’m in my 50s so seeking someone of similar age & life experience so 50-60. I can’t speak for those seeking a much younger partner for most it’s just wishful thinking no young woman wants to wake up beside a man in his 60s…:-)

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Age selection
Posted : 20 Dec, 2023 03:37 AM

Handyman2, I think what you say is 20% correct. In my situation i had my first child at 26 and the second at 41. Not everyone of us is looking for a man to bear children. We want love, happy relationship. Someone to share life with. Not even monetary values.

Maybe in a case like say you are 50 or 60 years and you want an 18 or 20 year old girl, then in that case how do you think that young girl can love an old man, her father or grand father's age. There wont be true love. So just give her the assets and money because she deserves the sacrifice.

FDCWillard^

View Profile
History
Age selection
Posted : 20 Dec, 2023 06:55 AM

This is the obvious mistake people make.... they make their selection of potential partners based on what they want without taking into account what potential partners would want in them.

Just because you are not looking for someone to make children with does not mean someone considering you won't be.... the reverse also being true.

The sad fact is in general men seek woman who can enrich their lives with sex, a well run home and children... whether the woman want this or not is utterly irrelevant to what men want.

Conversely in general woman seek men who can enrich their lives with children, stability and status..... whether men are interested in any of this or not is utterly irrelevant to what woman want.

The only point of intersection here in general (not every single individual) is children. From a very practical point of view the only thing woman have to offer men past a certain age is a roommate and nurse.... and that you can get a dog or a paid nurse for considering the money you will be spending on a wife anyway.

It's a game where if you don't win early.... your chances of winning again are slimmer by the year. Men on the other hand have no chance if they cannot give woman what they want no matter their age unless they settle for someone desperate which causes it's own kind of soap opera drama if only because the woman once caught turns resentful and starts immitating a witch of some kind or simply ruins his life out of sheer selfishness and spite.

This is the general trend however, some woman are very much worthy of praise but increasingly they are the exception not the rule. Men on the other hand are a confused frustrated mess as a demographic because of the brave new world they forced to live in where only the unscrupulous gets what they want it seems.... 10 percent of men attracting 90 percent of woman.

FDCWillard^

View Profile
History
Age selection
Posted : 20 Dec, 2023 06:56 AM

To add a quotable quote:

The good men are married and the handsome men are gay.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Age selection
Posted : 20 Dec, 2023 07:02 AM

Many people have unrealistic expectations in finding a mate /date/Spouse Online. What they seek they cannot usually get In Real life off the Internet.

That's why some people don't Date they want perfection.

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Age selection
Posted : 20 Dec, 2023 08:59 AM

" Handyman2, I think what you say is 20% correct. In my situation i had my first child at 26 and the second at 41. Not everyone of us is looking for a man to bear children. We want love, happy relationship. Someone to share life with. Not even monetary values. "

Congratulations Chioniso for having a child at 41. Not many women can have children after 35 and doing so increases the chances of a miscarriage or some other issue.

" Maybe in a case like say you are 50 or 60 years and you want an 18 or 20 year old girl, then in that case how do you think that young girl can love an old man, her father or grand father's age. "

For most women there won't be a physical attraction to someone much older.

" There wont be true love. So just give her the assets and money because she deserves the sacrifice. "

I disagree that she deserves anything from a man. Women especially in western countries are given a great deal when they become old enough to date just because they happen to have been born a female.

Women are given their market value (wealth) up front without earning it and it decreases as they age. On the other hand men have to earn their market value (wealth) and it usually increases as they age.

There's an old saying: Men age like wine and women age like milk.

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Age selection
Posted : 28 Dec, 2023 05:21 AM

There's an old saying: Men age like wine and women age like milk.

So Mr Handyman, do you mean all those men approaching us for a relationship just want to to hit and run?

Do you mean there is no more true love for us as we are aging?

So we are wasting our time searching for permanent relationship?

You know what Mr Handyman even if I am aging like milk I will never reduce my value. I will choose to commit myself to things of the Kingdom of God rather than being laid by those old men who hops from one woman to another.

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Age selection
Posted : 28 Dec, 2023 06:36 AM

" So Mr Handyman, do you mean all those men approaching us for a relationship just want to to hit and run? "

In western societies most women have set their standards so high that the men they find attractive have their pick of at a minimum hundreds of women. These men are considered " high value" and are only interested in taking these women to bed and not marry them.

" Do you mean there is no more true love for us as we are aging? "

There is true love to be had. But modern women are being conned into believing they must experience as much as they can before they get married. Unfortunately what that does is build women's egos up to the point where they are convinced that they deserve a " high value " men rather than an average men.

" So we are wasting our time searching for permanent relationship? "

As long as women think they deserve better then the average man and continue to ignore average men then the chances of finding the right man is pretty slim.

" You know what Mr Handyman even if I am aging like milk I will never reduce my value. I will choose to commit myself to things of the Kingdom of God rather than being laid by those old men who hops from one woman to another. "

As you age your value in the dating/marriage realm will naturally decline and you will have no choice in the matter so the pickier you are the smaller the chance becomes you will find the right guy.

Seeking the kingdom of God is of course a no brainer. But many believe God's going to drop the perfect person in their lap, but it doesn't work that way. Satan has turned marriage into a complicated mess.

Although both men and women are at fault for falling for Satan's tricks. I would give the majority of the blame to women. With millions or more of average men out there

who are ready and able to take care of those millions of women looking for a man. The majority of those women have set their standards to high because they have allowed themselves to be convinced that they are superior to an average man and God did not put women over men.

Page : 1 2 3