Author Thread: WELL THE MONTHS GO BY AND NO ONE POSTS 👉any👈PROOF FOR EVOLUTION‼️‼️‼️
LittleDavid

View Profile
History
WELL THE MONTHS GO BY AND NO ONE POSTS 👉any👈PROOF FOR EVOLUTION‼️‼️‼️
Posted : 23 Nov, 2023 02:22 PM

One person on a different site told me to read an arti One person on a different site told me to read an article by a well known evolutionist. WHAT A JOKE THAT WAS‼️‼️

The famous evolutionist simply offered a mosaic mishmash of conjectural presuppositional arbitrary hypotheticals.

Another confident burst of incompetence‼️‼️😂 🤣

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Nov, 2023 02:54 PM

Despite Secular Humanism’s skillful hijack of our nation’s most prestigious educational establishments AND despite MILLIONS upon millions spent over the years to promote molecules-to-man-evolution, no significant findings (eh “nothing”) proving evolution has been unearthed.

Iamnowhere

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Dec, 2023 03:14 PM

Creation of creation

threads might cause posts to evolve to a conversation?

RetroMillennial^

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Jan, 2024 06:25 PM

Maybe it’s all the “all caps” posts and red exclamation marks, David. It makes the forum an extremely hazardous place in which to try to have any sort of productive dialogue. Plus it’s pretty widely known that it’s very hard for someone to listen when they’re constantly shouting.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Jan, 2024 12:11 PM

Thank you for sharing your perspective along with your comments.

But would ask you, could there be other options that might indicate why people are hesitant to respond here? For example, reasons like, having no evidence for evolution or maybe like they’re just plain not interested in the subject matter?

I really never saw exclamations as an equivalent to “shouting”, I, for one, personally see them as emphasis or as attention getters. Sometimes l post smiley faces with ‼️⁉️ to express openness—perhaps l should do that more often 😉

l hardly experience difficulties on other sites when using ‼️⁉️. I often attract immediate commentary from doctrinaire evolutionists and atheists. In fact, they appear very eager to reply with all their “evidences”.

Just out of curiosity, are you a Christian evolutionists⁉️😉😁

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Jan, 2024 12:20 PM

Thanks for posting “iamnowhere”‼️‼️😁

But, where IS nowhere⁉️🫠

RetroMillennial^

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Jan, 2024 09:07 PM

There could always be other reasons why people don’t respond here. Maybe most of the people here already agree with you. You may not get much conversation shouting Republican talking points in the RNC, even if they’re fairly fringe. If you take that soapbox to the DNC, though, you could start a riot (and vice versa, of course). Maybe those who would disagree with you on here simply have other things to do with their time. Debates are time consuming, especially when you’re being careful with your words.

Most of us write how we speak, and most readers associate the combination of all caps and lots of exclamation points with someone who is shouting. If it’s important to you how your target audience views your post, then how you perceive your posts is irrelevant. What’s important is how your target audience sees them. After reading many posts from you and seeing how you handle debates, I get the sense that you don’t think much about how your messages are received, or about how you might be able to word things to promote listening, learning, and growth instead of antagonism and hate.

Personally, I think emojis shouldn’t be used if the intent is to have an honest, sincere conversation about a serious topic. Emojis themselves are rather whimsical at their core and I try to avoid them unless I’m actually joking around and being whimsical myself. For serious conversations like this, I prefer to painstakingly make sure my words express exactly what I intend.

I think you don’t experience difficulties getting responders on other sites because you’re basically trolling them. You’re going to a more secular forum saying provocative things in a way that sends clear signals that you’re yelling and trying to provoke those you disagree with and it works. That’s not a surprise. In a place where maybe most people would agree with you or are averse to conflict, all it creates is an echo chamber. You also don’t seem to miss a chance to insert a barb (e.g., using demeaning adjectives whenever you speak of a theory you disagree with, putting Christians that might disagree with you in “quotes,” insinuating that they aren’t Christian, don’t love God, or are not serious about their faith). When someone says something you disagree with, they didn’t just miss the mark. They didn’t miss an important detail, and they’re not just mistaken. What I usually see is that those who disagree with you have nefarious motives attributed to them, are told they’re putting out “nonsense”, are twisting the truth, or are “guzzling Kool-Aid.” With all these things, I can’t help but think that you’re not interested in having a good-faith discussion about a topic like this with anyone who disagrees with you. Disagreements will always just be an insult-fest in this atmosphere, where no hearts are changed, no eyes are opened, and the atheists and Lucifer just get a big laugh at our expense.

As for my beliefs: I believe you need to provide definitive proof that you can speak on a topic like this with a civil tongue and treat those who disagree with you on points with respect and dignity.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Feb, 2024 07:19 PM

Congratulations Retro, you have faced your fears, stepped right up and slew the firebreathing big bad troll‼️ and you did it on such “hostile” terrain‼️‼️😃

That’s very impresive‼️🫣

Only thing is, I’m a cuddly little teddy bear🧸 and you know it🫠

But the question remains. If things are as bad as you claim, why did you not attempt to rescue the troll’s earlier victims instead of hiding out as an uninvolved spectator⁉️🫤

While you’re working out that one, let me help you with a few things that might help increase your effectiveness.

As observed, this is now your second response and you’re still dodging the challenge presented in the thread.

Instead you’ve chosen to attack me in gusto with your irrelevant ad hominem innuendo implications, presumptions and your unsubstantiated name calling. These kinds of infractions won’t improve your credibility—but they have been duly noted.

Instead of following your example of hurling unfair attacks. I’ve decided instead to list a few things that might serve you with improving your online confidence.

1. Learn to ask information seeking questions before making rash judgments. For example: maybe you should have asked me why I use ‼️‼️⁉️Instead, you thumped your chest by shoving your own preferences and prejudices on me in a flurry of false judgments.

2. Learn to provide yourself with a research effort that consists of a sufficient quantity of reliable material. This might help you in building a credible case. Don’t just select items that fit your personal narratives. For example: you should also have noted my public apologies on this site. Those apologies concern those I thought I might have misrepresented in something l said. I also confessed my errors on several other occasions and have endeavored to do better. For some reason you overlooked all that. As for other sites, you know absolutely nothing about my responses there. In fact, you might be interested to know that I receive lots of thumbs up and encouraging remarks from other readers.

1. Learn to think and write critically (ie logically). As mentioned earlier, learn to ask informed questions before bursting forth with your unqualified credulity. Why not save yourself the embarrassment. For example: your ad hominem attacks like calling people “haters” or “trolls” are fallacious self aggrandizing attacks and prove only that you can’t defend your false assertions.

3. Reframe from such unwarranted name calling. For example: a person is not a “troll” or a “hater” simply because they disagree with you or reject your subjective substandard standards.

Your current diatribe and false accusations make me wonder if I might have dissed one of your sacred cows. Is that true?

With that, I’ll ask again, are you a Christian evolutionist⁉️😇

If so. Why won’t you defend your position, whatever it is, instead of attacking me⁉️😇

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Feb, 2024 08:48 AM

Retro, one other thing: how do you expect Republicans to understand your statement, in quotes here: “You may not get much conversation shouting Republican talking points in the RNC, 👉even if they’re fairly fringe👈.”⁉️(my emphasis-👉👈-added).

That statement of yours seems rather inflammatory and insulting. Is this the kind of “insult-fest” of which you are referring⁉️🥹😇

So, if I understand your statement, insulting is ok but only if it is done by upper-class adults like you?

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Feb, 2024 09:10 AM

Retro, here’s a helpful tip that I hope you receive in grace.

“Insults” as you would label them or ad hominem attacks are fallacious only if they are unjustified.

For example: suppose a judge refers to a proven criminal as a “selfish self-centered narcissist”.

In your view, is the judge unfairly engaging in ad hominem attacks or unfairly insulting the proven criminal?

The answer of course, would be no because the criminal trial has clearly proven the criminal to be a selfish person.

So, based on your former comments, it appears you might be confused about the distinction between insulting remarks and justifiable appraisals

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Feb, 2024 02:39 PM

Wow I can't wait to read what Retro has to say about some of my post. I have definitely been very harsh in a few of my statements.

We're living in a time where far to many people are being lied to, especially protected classes which includes women. It's gotten to the point where many believe that truth is subjective.

So how do you deal with that? Well I believe the absolute straight truth told in as few words as possible. Do less words mean it's more likely to get through to everybody?

For some yes for others no, but for those that simple plain facts don't work on, then dressing it up in fluffy bunny language is not likely to help either.

Page : 1 2 3 4