Author Thread: Ministry And Romance
DrToyin

View Profile
History
Ministry And Romance
Posted : 30 Jan, 2024 11:58 AM

This it right for people to consider what is romantic, what should be a love story a ministry?

I find that many Europeans and Americans expect every African they meet on dating sites to be willing or persuaded to date persons with disabilities.

Most times those persons end up eloping with other lovers.

I personally have experienced the assault online, where a guy had Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenital this is complex condition that presents at birth limbs are missing, his on wheelchair, blind, ..

In his very first text he sent me an advice to go to get visa to come to the USA as his wife. It was odious, my first thought was WHO IS THIS GUYS ADVISER. They are doing him more harm than go.

It is important to first understand that African is not as it use to be. MANY in-country self-made millionaires are now in majority of the African countries you know. Therefore, the willingness to travel abroad has reduced.

This is why when Africans are hired into carer shortage occupation roles you may find cases Carer Clients abuse. The culture is different, they expect appreciation for doing the job; changing adult diapers for which they were paid for. The service user expects to be joyfully and sensitively supported.

If the cater is African may even put up an attitude, conditions like dementia could also be in the way.

When a person with complex needs is seeking love, I advise that they seek love within their countries it is more practical.

I strongly suggest that friendships should be invested into, to give opportunities for both to relate, experience the demanding nature of the condition before any relationship started.

It is my observation that complex care carer in contact with persons with complex physical disabilities are best support persons, their roles are fixed. It is not impossible for any of them to develop attachment for their service users. Though it is professional wrong to be romantically involved.

It may be possibly to find love within groups for him, amongst persons with mild-moderate physical conditions.

Is it right to force or persuade a person to consider persons with disabilities simply because they are religious. In your opinion is that a ministry? Is ministry romance in this way?

DrToyin

View Profile
History
Ministry And Romance
Posted : 30 Jan, 2024 12:12 PM

This it right for people to consider what is romantic a ministry?, what should be a love story a burden; a ministry?

I find that many Europeans and Americans from the online stories and attitudes, expect every African they meet on dating sites to be willing or persuaded to date persons with disabilities.

If they are succeeded , most times those persons end up eloping with other lovers.

I personally have experienced the assault online on a different dating site, where a guy had Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenital; this is a complex condition that presents at birth, limbs are missing, his on wheelchair, blind, ..

In his very first text he sent me an advice to go to get visa to come to the USA as his wife. It was odious, my first thought was WHO IS THIS GUYS ADVISER. They are doing him more harm than good.

It is important to first understand that African is not as it use to be. MANY in-country self-made millionaires are now in the majority of the African countries you know. Therefore, the willingness to travel abroad for any and every purpose has reduced.

Governments are working hard to create employments and social securities for the vulnerable and develop the working class.

This is why when Africans are hired into carer shortage occupation roles abroad, you may find cases of Carer Client abuse. The culture is different, they expect appreciation for doing the job; changing adult diapers, discarding the poo, for which they were paid for. The service user expects to be joyfully and sensitively supported. If the Carer is African, the service user may even put up an attitude. Conditions like dementia could also be in the way.

When a person with complex needs is seeking love, I advise that they seek love within their countries it is more practical, less chaotic.

I strongly suggest that friendships should be invested into, to give opportunities for both to relate, experience the demanding nature of the condition before any relationship started.

It is my observation that complex care carers in contact with persons with complex physical disabilities are best support persons, their roles are fixed. It is not impossible for any of them to develop attachment for their service users. Though it is professional wrong to be romantically involved.

It may be possibly to find love within groups for him, amongst persons with mild-moderate physical conditions.

Dear CDFF member, Is it right to force or persuade a person to consider persons with disabilities simply because they are religious. Is the descriptive of sacrificial love? In your opinion is that a ministry?

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Ministry And Romance
Posted : 31 Jan, 2024 07:06 AM

No it’s not right but it happens a lot where people will call into question others Christianity If they’re not interested in them because they’re considerably older than them, extremely overweight or have serious health issues…:-)

DrToyin

View Profile
History
Ministry And Romance
Posted : 31 Jan, 2024 10:24 AM

I’m glad that you have given your answer, I take your first four words. As it aligns with biblical standards

“But let your ‘yes’ mean ‘yes,’ and your ‘no’ mean ‘no.’ Anything more than this is from the evil one.” Matthew 5:17 CBS

When we bother our lives with others perspectives we live for them. And that’s cheating.

Nobody should be subjected to emotional blackmail which is witchcraft. Love is not pity party.

If couples are together and one gains weight the other should encourage them to lose weight. The obsessed should also know that their looks matter and is getting in the way.

When dating if you say no to obesity, you have not sinned.

To think of it, why don’t we ask all the single nurses who treat people with special needs to marry them because they care for them.