Author Thread: Iran hates Israel and Iran is no friend to USA
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Iran hates Israel and Iran is no friend to USA
Posted : 12 Feb, 2024 06:25 AM

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2024/2/10/tehran-never-sought-to-expand-war-in-the-region-irans-fm-says

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Feb, 2024 06:27 AM

Prayerfully War will not come to America.

With the uss government fighting among themselves daily and not watching our own backs , the enemy is planning our demise.

Enemy is Iran and other Muslim countries.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Feb, 2024 06:30 AM

J Biden Is an idiot and so is Kamala VP. In USA . Both need gone, thrown out.

TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Feb, 2024 01:45 PM

I want to add a layer of complexity to the debate. The advrage Iranian does not like the leadership that is in control of Iran.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-01-08/iran-islamic-regime-cracking-amid-uprising-protests-revolution/101829298

I want to point out the irony that exists on the global stage.

Joey Biden is clearly incompetent and according to many is not the legitamate leader of America, he is sending U.S. taxpayer money to the oppressive Iranian regime (which does not appear to be legit). The illegitamate Iranian regime is sending money to hezbollah (the group that took control of the palesteian teritory and attacked Israel).

I will not fail to mention that Joey Biden is also sending taxpayer money to support a conflict in Ukraine (which according to the Russian president all the killing would stop if Joey stoped sending money)

So what is going on is that the world stage is basicly a powder keg and illegitamate regimes around the world continue to pour gasoline on the situation.

It feels abit naughty of me to say (but I will say it) Proably about 99% of democrats that are in high office and maby around 35-40% of republicans in high office...they want the American people to elect them so that they can play with matches.

I am glad that the conclusion of the fight has already been determined...I just want to give a heads up to people. In the near future we will see a reduction in the size of goverments, so the goverments will be about 90% smaller than what they currently are...and smaller goverments are a welcomed addition!

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Feb, 2024 02:13 PM

Iranians may not like their government but they still don't like Israel or America.

They are in support of another Religion.

It's a Biblical matter that will not change.

BTW

I'm not sure governments will get smaller.

There is all kinds of theories out there now.

I go by what's happening presently, it's hard to ignore.

However, many people have their head in the sand, if they cannot see America is in trouble.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Feb, 2024 03:19 PM

No doubt