Author Thread: president Trump is like a breaker plow
TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
president Trump is like a breaker plow
Posted : 15 Feb, 2024 10:30 AM

President Donald Trump is like a breaker plow. When it hits you then your either on one side or the other.

Mr. Mittens Romney and the like say that they are republicans but they are voteing against traditional American values (like lets send billions of dollars to secure the Ukraine border while the American border is left open). Traditionaly it has been sort of difficult to seperate the real conservatives from the fake conservatives, but now things are easier to see!

It does not matter to me how 'conservative' a candidate says that they are, it seems like about 98% of the time if the candidate does not support the values that president Trump wants to uphold...then I think that the candidate is a bad seed!

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Feb, 2024 04:59 PM

Trump did accomplish some good things and he is a resilient man. But trouble follows him and he has too many enemies. He is very immature with all his name calling and his pride and boasting go through the roof. His flaws are too many and his consistency is not good on what he stands for. One moment he is this and another moment he is that. Like many other politicians and Fauci that flip their words from one year to another, you can find numerous video clips of Trump contradicting himself and flipping his words from one extreme to another just like his adversaries and the hypocrites that would supplant him. Clearly, things were better under Trump before the PLAN-demic and before Trumps over reaction to those that wanted to use coronavirus as an issue for the 2020 election. But Trump made many mistakes, and he flips his word. We need a better candidate. Trump is clearly better than Biden and I do not think we would have the war in Ukraine had Trump been in office a second term as I believe he should have been. Like many, I believe the election was stolen. People are still trying to destroy Trump, and while I sympathize for Trump, I think we need better. I believe Ron DeSantis is better. I think RFK Jr. could be better than Trump, but RFK has his enemies too. But no one is perfect. Even God's own people reject God as king. (1 Samuel 8:7) If Jesus were to run for president, would we vote for him? Would he be elected? Or people love the darkness? But Trump seems as boastful as Nebuchadnezzar. I do not want a boastful, foul word president. Trump is likely the most divorced president we have ever had, and he enjoyed the prostitutes too. So we should not exalt the guy. I do not think he is up and up on all his dealings. But he did do some good while president and I will speak that of him.

TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Feb, 2024 05:52 PM

I think that you can tell alot about the quality of a man by looking at who 'hates him'

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Feb, 2024 07:33 PM

Yes, Trump stepped on some toes. When it comes down to it, I may be voting for Trump as he seems clearly better than some others. Better Trump than Biden! Better Trump than Harris! Better Trump than Christie! I think better Trump than Haley. I wonder who people will pair up with as Vice President Running Mates. I think Haley has pretty much destroyed her chances of being Trump's Vice-President and Pence is history. A lot of women would have voted for a Trump/Haley ticket. Haley appears more Rhino. More her votes in New Hampshire came from undeclared voters that weren't Republican. Maybe she will do more well running in place of Biden on the Democrat ticket.

TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Feb, 2024 11:56 AM

Any so called 'republican candidate' that was running against Trump appears to be like a dog waiting for a table scrap to fall on the ground.

I definatly view Nikki Haley as a RINO (republican in name only). I think that the majority of

TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Feb, 2024 12:10 PM

(continued) the finacial support that Nikki recieves is from (it appears) deep state supporters. On a news program that I was watching they said that ordinarly when one canidate gets knocked out of the race then the remaining canidate welcomes with open arms the new finacial backers. But Donald Trump made it clear that the dirty money that has been used to support Nikki...that money is no welome in the Trump camp

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/01/25/us/politics/trump-haley-donors-maga-blacklist.html

Its been a few months ago, but I remember that time when (I think) the people running against Trump was Vivek Ramaswammi, Ron DeSantes, Chris Christy, and Niki Haley...Trump said that when he looks at the debate stage he does no see vice presidential material.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Feb, 2024 02:59 PM

TRUE! ...the republican candidates running against Trump appear like a dog waiting for a table scrap to fall on the ground.

TRUE! Nikki Haley is a RINO (republican in name only).

TRUE there is the Deep State and all the unelected people that rule us.

Trump was asked of forgiving those who spoke against him while running against him on chance of embracing any of these after Christy dropped from the race. Trump said sure! and that he had begun to like Chris Christy more already!

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Feb, 2024 03:04 PM

Any conservative would have been an asset to USA over J Biden since he been in office.

Trump is Only a man and he cannot save America from everything.

USA is in huge crises with police shortages in cities, border open to criminals of all kinds since J Biden took office.

Etc ..

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Feb, 2024 03:09 PM

I heard on radio today that Argentina was emptying their prison of harden criminals if they go to borders to cross to America.

Shows just how ignorant our Leadership here in USA are!

And those supporting them .

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Feb, 2024 03:33 PM

How kind of Argentina

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Feb, 2024 06:07 PM

@Walk

Nice to know some Christian Men realize they don't know everything..