Author Thread: ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ๐Ÿ’กโญ christian nationalism does have its benefits โ—โ—
homelesschristian

View Profile
History
๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ๐Ÿ’กโญ christian nationalism does have its benefits โ—โ—
Posted : 20 Mar, 2024 11:42 AM

for some of us Christian Nationalism simply means that Christianity has influenced and should continue to influence the nation. They argue America was founded on transcendent Christian principles. The Declaration of Independence affirms โ€œall men are created equalโ€ and โ€œare endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.โ€ Such a principle is worthy of Christian advocacy alongside a biblical view of issues like marriage, sexuality, and abortion. Our nation would be improved by affirming the goodness of natural law principles.

In the best sense, this form of Christian Nationalism doesnโ€™t attempt to dominate the political process or to make the nation completely Christian but seeks instead to bring change by persuasion. Rather than trying to overthrow the government, adherents advocate their cause by supporting laws, electing candidates, podcasting, writing, and developing think tanks. They wonโ€™t force their opinions, but they also wonโ€™t back down from arguing for them.

religion will always have a place in politics. Everyone has a โ€œreligionโ€ she promotes. The best form of Christian Nationalism advocates for Christian principles just like secular nationalism advocates for secular principles

If a Christian Nationalist is someone who believes that as citizens our views should influence our nation, then surely every Christian falls under that label

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ๐Ÿ’กโญ christian nationalism does have its benefits โ—โ—
Posted : 20 Mar, 2024 11:47 AM

Good response!

God established government in Romans 13 chapter.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Mar, 2024 11:45 AM

By todayโ€™s Marxist Communist Democrat ideals, George Washington and the rest of our founding fathers are โ€œChristian Nationalistsโ€โ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธ

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Mar, 2024 11:45 AM

By todayโ€™s Marxist Communist Democrat ideals, George Washington and the rest of our founding fathers are โ€œChristian Nationalistsโ€โ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธ

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Mar, 2024 11:48 AM

Having lots of trouble with my turtle-trot wireless signal. I guess I better wait an hour before I press send a second time๐Ÿซฃ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜ณ