Author Thread: Who is supporting this mess?
TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
Who is supporting this mess?
Posted : 22 Apr, 2024 07:56 PM

What I want everyone to focus on is the group of individuals that fanning the flames of hatred. No group of individuals has the right to make other people feel unsafe. So who supports a hate filled 'protest'?

https://www.cnn.com/2024/04/22/business/columbia-tensions-passover-virtual-classes/index.html

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Apr, 2024 08:25 PM

Amazing what the liberal leftists allow for protests and what that don't allow. So we see that which should not be is allowed to protest, but peaceful protests for that which is right are not allowed to protest. They silence conservative voices and they promote deviant voices. The Deep State that rules us and overturns fair election with election interference to produce the most wicked government in U.S. history.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 07:18 AM

This was on the World news yesterday many University compasses are have protestors fighting each other and fighting between class on university property.

Antisemitism

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 09:35 AM

Too bad

Israel has a right to defend itself PERIOD.

It is idiocy the idea that Israel should turn the other cheek to Hamas. It is barbaric and appalling what Hamas has done and using aid money to dig tunnel networks and to teach children to hate Israel and death to Israel and to buy missiles to attack Israel -- all with our loving gift money and misdirected funds. We support the terrorists by giving them money unchecked. I do not agree with any two-state solution, and I do not agree with sending money or humanitarian aid to terrorists. It makes no sense. Too bad what is going on! Wars and rumors of wars! We will see when God makes Christ's enemies into his footstool. These things have our attention. I see it becoming worse before it gets better.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 10:03 AM

WNT

You are right!

Unfortunately, many " Christians" don't seem to care much.

Maybe if it affected them then they would!

" Supposedly this site is Christian" ! Look at who posts on Biblical !

Chaos and throwing insults most days at everyone's Beliefs!

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 10:06 AM

Liberals supporting everything are on Free Christian sites.

Many in USA voted Democrat. I know people who did.