Author Thread: Its either GOD...or the love of money.
TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
Its either GOD...or the love of money.
Posted : 25 Apr, 2024 03:31 PM

Bob Dylan sang a song that was called 'You gotta serve somebody'. The song basicly teaches that everyone has got to serve somebody. I do not know if the reader has given much thought to it but if the person does not choose to serve GOD/LOVE (GOD is LOVE)...but if the choice is not LOVE then every other choice is mammon/wealth

Matthew 6:24

“No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and wealth.

The so called 'god' of this world is wealth. (Thats why its called a dog eat dog world...if a person chooses not to serve GOD then the choice that they have made says that they need to be the top dog in the pile) The top dog must dominate all of the other dogs.

The deep state/kabaul (basicly the system) has determined that they will be the top dog. Lets run an example, when you are born the top dogs have designed things so that somebody pays them, the top dogs have designed things so that tax payer money goes to them, the top dogs allow you to go to work and make money and they will slowely get the money back when you do anything, then you get sick and the top dogs have designed things so that you will recieve sub-par 'medical treatment' which the top dogs have designed to kill you. Then the top dogs have figured out how to steal more of your money when you die (its called an estate tax)

https://www.nerdwallet.com/article/taxes/estate-tax

I will refer to the 'take your money machine' as the 'fraud machine' The fraud machine is not designed to last forever. The top dogs know that every now and then so on the fraud machine is a 'reset button'. The name of the fraud machines are called 'central banks' and The United States has had about 6 diffrent fraud machines.

https://www.minneapolisfed.org/about-us/our-history/history-of-central-banking

Realize the fraud machine is a machine. When dealing with machines a procedure needs to be followed. The fraud machine needs to be reset every now and then...but the top dogs need to maintain the machine, so that joint needs to recieve oil then this gear needs to be cranked then push down that lever.

When Donald Trump was placed into office he quickly proved that he did not want to rub shoulders with the other people that were hired to maintain the fraud machine.

https://apnews.com/article/38a2439bb51a4869bc69d4dabb75a3b0

Trump basicaly said 'not only am I not going to play ball, I am not going to oil the fraud machine where the top dogs told me.

https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-54797743

If you remember the 'main stream media' (the media is the propaganda arm of the top dogs) but in 2016 the media realy did not want Trump to win. (Remember the fraud machine is a delicate piece of machinery, and Donald Trump has a 'crazy eyes' and a baseball bat) hahahaha

https://www.news.com.au/finance/business/media/the-crying-hillary-supporter-who-became-a-meme/news-story/661190e4ed3f3ddca509e672f240bef1

The plan that the top dogs had was to have Obama maintain the fraud machine for 8 years, then the batton was supposed to be passed to Hillary "The killer" -Killary- Clinton. But GOD was fed up with the antics of the top dogs...so GOD appointed Donald Trump to play baseball with the fraud machine (hahahahaha)

Of course the top dogs could not believe what Trump did to there precious fraud machine. At nearly every turn the top dogs opposed Trump...examples 'the Russian colusion hoax' 'the impeachment scam' and so much else. Even now the top dogs would like to destroy Trump because he confused an oil can with a baseball bat, however as nearly everyone can see the top dogs are still trying to beat the stuffing out of Trump but no matter how the top dogs try to hurt Trump...they cant seem to get it right and what they do helps Trump!

Of course the top dogs managed to lie and cheat and get Joey O-Biden in office, and Joey tried to start oiling the fraud machine in the correct spots

https://www.state.gov/the-united-states-officially-rejoins-the-paris-agreement/

But crazy eyed Donnie (no dis-respect intended) Donald Trump had already beat the stuffing out of that fraud machine, and from here on out the former top dogs be sliding down the dog pile. (and here is the funny part, the former top dogs are going to slide into the mouths of other ravenous animals.)

So I send out a word of caution to the listener...as you see the dog pile collapse, take the time to leave that mess behind. (Thats right no matter who you have been in the past, you have the ability to choose the path that you are going to walk.) So choose to serve LOVE. Instead of trying to lie and cheat your way to the top...instead do this...see how much Love and Kindness You can interject into society. Maby its something as simple as planting some flowers...I am sure that there are people that will enjoy the beauty!

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Apr, 2024 03:54 PM

Yes, I think of that Dylan song time to time. Reminds me of a Bible verse from Paul.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Apr, 2024 04:22 PM

Romans 7:25

Thanks be to God, who delivers me through Jesus Christ our Lord! So then, I myself in my mind am a slave to God’s law, but in my sinful nature a slave to the law of sin.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Apr, 2024 04:25 PM

Yes, Donald Trump is a better Top Dog than some other Top Dogs.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Apr, 2024 05:47 AM

Our Spiritual growth is a deliberate choice and a transformative process.

God's example is to be our guide in every conversation,

relationship, and decision.

Unlike many comments on this site . So called Christians degrading true followers of Jesus.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Apr, 2024 05:52 AM

Politicians are imperfect both Democrats and Republicans.

God instituted government Roman's 13 th chapter.

God knew many wouldn't get along are respect each other, no love there.

D Trump is imperfect but he is the best man for the position of POTUS now ! Should he get elected !!!

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Apr, 2024 06:25 AM

I agree with you there.

TRUE! Trump in not perfect. But I rather vote for NOT PERFECT TRUMP than NOT PERFECT BIDEN, PELOSI, HARRIS, SCHUMER or HILLARY.

Trump is grossly flawed. But the gross flaws of these others grossly out measure his.

I look at policy and I just can't stomach some. These omnibus bills are terrible and a great wickedness to the American people. We should have single subject bills that better represent the American people. Politicians should hash out single subject bills. Somethings should forthrightly never be paid for by the American taxpayer.