Author Thread: Just waiting for God to call me home
MorganEugeneTackett

View Profile
History
Just waiting for God to call me home
Posted : 23 May, 2024 01:41 PM

Every day when I’m lonely it always makes me want to go home to Heaven and be with my Father even more. God is the only one who truly loves me. Sometimes I don’t understand why, but He always lets me know that in some way. I long for the day when He calls my name and I walk into that gate and I see Him. No longer will I cry. No longer will I hurt. I will have everything I wanted and that is to finally have joy. That’s something I’m never going to find in today’s world. There’s no joy anywhere. But with Jesus there is joy and peace everlasting and that is all I truly want to have.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 May, 2024 06:37 PM

That is the hope of many Christians who feel just like you.

Paul called it gain.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 May, 2024 02:20 PM

Not saying you’re doing this but don’t just sit there and wait for heaven like some are doing but learn to “die to self” by “picking up your cross” (that literally means picking up a cross as in willingness to do that out of love for God if called to do so).

Matthew 16:25 For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me will find it.

Out of love for God, make the “most of every opportunity”. Share the salvation message. “Be a good evangelist”. “Snatch others from the fire” by delivering them from false teachers and Satan’s traps.

Out of pure love for Jesus, obey his commands (“whoever loves me keeps my commands”).

John 14:21 Whoever has my commands and keeps them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love them and show myself to them.”

Don’t waste your life

Build up treasure in heaven‼️‼️

Ask God to help to not be ashamed to speak for him,(all of us have to do that).

Little do you know, just maybe, one of the persons you share with just might be the one you marry

MorganEugeneTackett

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 May, 2024 09:23 PM

I don’t know about finding the one to marry, but yes, I do hope and pray that God will allow me to be a witness to someone who needs to hear His word. I’m thankful for the few He sent my way to witness to. I just hope that the ones that I did witness will accept Jesus into the hearts and lives. I want to try to focus more on my relationship with God right now. I’m trusting Him and His plans for me and I’m trusting Him to fix my situation, because I can’t do it. It’s all in God’s hands now.