Author Thread: Why does it seem like being innocent is Bad?
hooverbranch

View Profile
History
Why does it seem like being innocent is Bad?
Posted : 11 Jun, 2008 02:06 PM

Ok first off I am not talking a literal Innocence. All men are sinners I am not an exception. It is only by the Grace of God that I am saved. NOTHING that I did on my own.

But with that said. Why when I talk with Girls does the fact that I am reserved seem to be a turn off to them. I mean I truly believe that 1 Corinthians 7 is not just talking about for when your married but also before. My body (physically and emotionally) belongs to my future wife. I have yet to date. And when a girl is interested in me they get turned off by the fact that I wont jump into things.

I dont understand if the goal is to get married shouldnt we be taking this seriuosly? Or am I just going overboard?

hedgedweller

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Jun, 2008 03:10 AM

stick to your values my friend,,,, then maybe you will get the right one,,,, just the fact they are ready to jump in as you said tells they dont hold the same moral values.

Go for the righteous woman of god,,,,,,,,,,,

H E R,, H U S B A N D,, DOETH,,SAFELY,,TRUST ,, IN,, HER!

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Jun, 2008 09:28 AM

You just need to find the girl who wants to take it slow as well. If someone wants to jump into things and you don't, that's a sign of other differences that wouldn't work for the relationship.

You'll find someone who is reserved in their dating decisions, just like you are. And it will be worth all the frustration in the past.

I realize this post didn't actually give much advice, but I hope it was an encouragement.

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Jun, 2008 02:56 PM

GOD bless you brother, I wish I had your worries.:ROFL:

T:goofball:mie

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Jun, 2008 08:48 PM

What an honorable husband you will be. Have you ever thought that maybe God is preparing her for you and you for her. I pray for my daughters future mates that God would perfect them and make them ready to be husbands that would take care and honor my girls. I pray for my daughters to grow and be ready for the time that God brings them together. Don't be ashamed of the integrity that you have and the morals by which you stand. There is a "lady in waiting" for you and the Father will introduce you at the appointed time! Take care and God Bless.

strawberi50/robin

Proverbschick

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Jun, 2008 07:48 AM

The goal should be marraige, however, societal views have corrupted the integrity of many people. Everywhere you look, "sex" is jumping out at you. In the clothing that is made, in magazines, movies, commercials, etc. To stay abstinent and wait for your wife, is truely a test of patience and faith. In todays' world, it is hard for a girl to be a virgin, but it is even harder for a guy. I have to give you kudos to your decision. Have patience and keep the faith. You never know when your future spouse will enter your life. Just know that in your waiting,God is not only preparing you for your one, he is also preparing her for you. God Bless.

nanakarobi123

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Jun, 2008 08:08 PM

dude i feel you . it just seems to me that the ladies avoid me . I am 30 years old and have never had a girl friend. it is so very frustrating.

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Jun, 2008 12:54 AM

I know exactly what u mean...I have experience on the same thing too.I wonder why//people just cant be truthful about themself..and why???do they must have more than one 'lover"?cant they just concentrade on one?

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Jun, 2008 08:54 AM

Keep your chin up...She's out there just waiting to find you.

Just concentrate on God and He'll make way the path for you to meet.

Strawberi50

hooverbranch

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Jun, 2008 04:52 PM

Thanks for the advice everyone. To be honest I know that I need to be patient. Its all in the Lords timing not mine. And as hard as it is to realize and remember that. It doesnt take the truth of it away.

tlrkat

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Jun, 2008 09:05 PM

Praise the Lord there are men like you still out there! I wish I had met one years ago.

Paitiance is the key. Innocent is not bad it is just something women are not use to finding. God has someone for you, but it will only happen in His time as you both have time to grow in Him first. Trials bring us closer to Him and that must be our first priority. Pray each day for the special lady God will bring to you.

Page : 1 2 3