Author Thread: too high of standards?
Admin

too high of standards?
Posted : 7 Dec, 2009 08:55 PM

I wonder sometimes if I'm single because my standards are too high. For example, because I have saved myself for marriage, I expect the same out of my future husband. Because I am unashamed of my faith, I expect my future husband (since men are to be leaders) to be even more "on fire" than I am. I do not tolerate smoking, drinking, worldly music.....so am I single because my moral expectations are too high? I won't lower them by any means, but does that mean God has called me to be single (yes, that DOES happen...), be devoted unto Him alone, and live a solo life of ministry like some of the Bible saints? Am I single because my expectations are too high? I often wonder this....Does anyone else have the same problem?

GraceMae

View Profile
History
too high of standards?
Posted : 26 Dec, 2009 07:02 AM

DarkSoulArmored, I liked your reply. I could relate about wanting to have the mental (brain) stimulation. We dont' use it, we lose it. Thanks!

GraceMae

View Profile
History
too high of standards?
Posted : 26 Dec, 2009 07:24 AM

dear grace, ahhhh now i know what happened to me hehehe

ole cattle

John27

View Profile
History
too high of standards?
Posted : 21 May, 2010 04:17 AM

as a New Born Christian we are a "pink and as shiny" as a new born baby's you-know-what.

So it is possible to be a "new" virgin , with a heart made pure and clean as new fallen snow.............

But how many times is it possible to be "re-born" 1 time, 5times, 50times?

Have just noticed that some girls get reborn a lot of times.

Page : 1 2