Author Thread: Latest on my soon to be baby.
ladythumper

View Profile
History
Latest on my soon to be baby.
Posted : 27 Dec, 2009 12:06 PM

Yes I'm praying feverishly that God let's me get pregnant like Virgin Mother Mary, Tamar, Sarah and Hagar believe was Sarah's maidservant. I've studied a pattern in the bible God doesn't punish the babies in fact he blesses the babies out of these circumstances. I haven't seen either where the mothers are condemned. Even Hagar God provided for her when she called upon him. So have come to the conclusion that God approves of women wanting kids. He wouldn't place that desire in their heart if it wasn't so and wouldn't command us to be fruitful and multiply if it wasn't so.

Someone stated this would be a high risk pregnancy possibly so. The media has added to that hype of it being high risk. The truth of the matter at any age you can find urself in a high risk pregnancy or you can have a down syndrome baby at any age. It's all up to God if you die during labor or if you have a healthy baby.

The fertility clinic is telling me I have plenty of time

especially since the women in our family keep their

womanhood way into the 50's my Great Grandma

had my Grandma a healthy beauty at age 49. My

mom was a 5'2" baby machine pumping out 4

healthy vaginal birth children. I have no doubt that

I'm healthy and can have a healthy baby. It's all in

God's hands whether that will happen or not.

Only reason I've never been pregnant has nothing to do with health is because never tried to get pregnant. Couldn't picture the men I was with fathering my precious little baby.

If I die on the table then that was God's will and will get to meet Jesus in person and ask him personally why he never let me have any kids. If I have a baby with down syndrome I will love that baby more than my very own life. I pray that it's not God's will that I die on the table and that I have a healthy baby boy or girl doesn't matter what God blessed me with. I just want to be a mama if I'm selfish for wanting a baby then guilty is called. I have know respect for selfish people who don't want kids cuz they cost too much money. I have no respect for men and women who prefer their toys like motorcycles and boats, diamonds and trips over having kids. Who's being selfish here.

I can't find a genuine man in his 30's who wants a baby cuz he's too selfish and doesn't want to give up his boat or bike for a baby. So I'm going with plan b since plan a backfired miserably.

Gbu

Kimberly:-)

ladythumper

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Dec, 2009 12:32 PM

Forgot to mention with new modern technology women are having babies later in life perfectly healthy. Especially when ur taking care of ur health then age is just a number. I have a friend who had a healthy baby in her 40's . There were women in the Womens clinic pregnant in their 40's.

I even heard of a 60 year old carrying her daughters egg and having healthy pregnancy.

Women are living longer and having babies later in life instead of marrying the wrong man for fear of their biological clock ticking.

I just want to have my baby while I'm still healthy and young. I don't want to wait and then something go wrong with my health then it's too late. That's why I stated I'm in my prime baby producing time so the time is now or never.

Just praying that it's God's baby time for me too.

Gbu

Kimberly:-)

GraceMae

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Dec, 2009 01:29 PM

Hey, ladyt-Kimberly,

Glad to hear back from you again. Thanks for the update, and giving your views again. As in your prior posts about your plans, I will say only again that I pray God continue to look over you and protect you in the decisions you've made.

Many have given there opinion and biblical perspectives to support all that has been said before, so not much else to say.

Stay well, and again stay mindful and open to those that care and love you. All of us.

GraceMae

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Dec, 2009 01:56 PM

dear ladyt, my you are a strong willed one and stubborn too... may i add my prayers for you along with the rest here and God's will be done sister.

jim

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Dec, 2009 02:07 PM

Hey Kimberly,

If it's a boy...name him Archimedes and if it's a girl name her Archmedia. What do you think? Just a thought?

You are in our prayers and in our Hearts and in our thoughts. I still want to spank you B**T, but (tee hee B**T,but) I have seen miracles happen all too often to deny that God does what He sees fit to do and I will just pray for you and your child's Health and Wellness.

> PEACE

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Dec, 2009 04:20 PM

No offenese, but I will speak the truth hear.what do you mean the men that you dated where not what you pictured as a father for your child.What kind of men have you dated?In a prevous post you told me you will not date fat or bald men.I remember that ok.

can not believe you dated christian men.Why do I say this????

because christian men are not selfish and you can find plenty of men at church.As you do get older finding finding some one who was never married decreses with the years.

When I use scripture I base it on fact,ok.I do not use it to support my personel agenda.Peace:peace:

As a christian you should have let this issue die.You will never find the man you are looking,why because you are looking for the outside appearnce.Beauty is only skin deep.Shallow people look at the outside.Yes,I question your choices because you said men are selfish.Not all men are!!!! When I got married I hated cats like a passion.They where worthless animals that were a waste.My X loved cats.So,I let her get one.He and I became best friends. Change happens after you get married also.It is a life long thing.

Now I can not think of my life with out my 3 cats.My X left all 3 with me.

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Dec, 2009 06:52 PM

DG,

You are so funny!:ROFL:

Your Ex left you holding the bag! She loved cats so much that she left them with you and you are too nice a person to not care for them.

Peace!

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Dec, 2009 09:10 AM

Arch at least they keep me warm at night.No one can say I am selfish. Maybe a jerk but not selfish.Those cats get the best food and care.They even get my bed.Who needs a woman????:ROFL:

:peace::dancingp:

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Dec, 2009 09:21 AM

Oh, Arch the picture I use is the cat that changed my mind.He is smarter than some people I know.He knows how to do things many people can not do.Casper is very smart.He opens door nobs and he can chase away trouble makers better than any dog I have ever met.This is special for you Arch.

Again I say sorry if I got out of line people in that other post.

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Dec, 2009 07:31 PM

Oh casper is my hero.he has 2 women at once.Most of us can only have 1 at a time.He handles 2 at once.:dancingp: Hey, it is in the word some guys had more than 1 wife at a time.:peace:

What do you all think?:ROFL:I thought the one I had was enough.

But 2 at the same time,oh the fights:stop::stop::stop::ROFL:

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Jan, 2010 11:16 AM

Dear Kimberly,

You said: " I can't find a genuine man in his 30's who wants a baby cuz he's too selfish and doesn't want to give up his boat or bike for a baby. So I'm going with plan b since plan a backfired miserably."

In your profile you said: "I find myself having to search for younger guys because they are more like me than the guys my age since I've never been married before with no kids I seek the same. I also want a man who wants to have babies most men my age already have several kids and don't want anymore...but if you are my age, never been married before with no kids then by golly I want to hear from you where are you at?"

Please take this in the spirit of love it's intended to be.

You have asked for advise in another post about "A friend" of yours wanting to have a baby outside conventional means. Now we see that this "friend" of yours is actually you. Am I getting this wrong? If so please correct me. If I am correct...well I may address this another time.

Bottom line is that you asked for godly wisdom and you got lots of it and the consensus of that wisdom is that you need a husband FIRST in order to have a baby so the Baby will have his/her own father to help PROPERLY raise him/her. Now you are ignoring or discarding that wisdom and doing what you want to do anyway even though it's against godly wisdom. That is very unwise.

Let's get to the meat of this issue.

You are 39 years old and yes most men by your age has had kids already. So what? So what if they have been married and then Biblically Divorced? GOD has freed them to remarry. Why would you place a restriction on a man that GOD will not? That is not godly nor reasonable.

You want a man younger than you but we know statistically that men overall prefer women younger than themselves so in essence you have eliminated most men because you limit GOD on whom HE can bless you with. Gee I wonder why YOUR plan isn't working? Maybe because your plan and God's plan are not the same?

Someone commented that you will not date fat or bald men. I can understand if a man is obese because that goes to other issues but a bald man. Come on. 1/3 of men are bald or balding. Does that mean he is just not good enough for you because he is bald? Now that is truly shallow. That would be like me saying I won't date a woman unless she is 5'8', gorgeous, a size 4 and has a big chest. But I digress.

Kimberly, my dear sweet sister, let me suggest, no highly suggest that you do some more soul searching with God because your priorities in some areas are not lined up with godly principles. In other areas you shine like a diamond but in this issue of the restrictions of the type of man you seek and your desire to have a baby without his/her natural father, you don't shine.

Seek God's will and not your own. You will be ultimately happier and maybe, just maybe He will bring the right man in your life to have children with. He might be older than you originally wanted, but He will be a man of God who will love you and cherish you. I only hope that you will in turn love him the way God intended and not just because he can give you a baby.

Love in Christ,

Walter

Page : 1 2