Author Thread: Latest on my soon to be baby.
ladythumper

View Profile
History
Latest on my soon to be baby.
Posted : 27 Dec, 2009 12:06 PM

Yes I'm praying feverishly that God let's me get pregnant like Virgin Mother Mary, Tamar, Sarah and Hagar believe was Sarah's maidservant. I've studied a pattern in the bible God doesn't punish the babies in fact he blesses the babies out of these circumstances. I haven't seen either where the mothers are condemned. Even Hagar God provided for her when she called upon him. So have come to the conclusion that God approves of women wanting kids. He wouldn't place that desire in their heart if it wasn't so and wouldn't command us to be fruitful and multiply if it wasn't so.

Someone stated this would be a high risk pregnancy possibly so. The media has added to that hype of it being high risk. The truth of the matter at any age you can find urself in a high risk pregnancy or you can have a down syndrome baby at any age. It's all up to God if you die during labor or if you have a healthy baby.

The fertility clinic is telling me I have plenty of time

especially since the women in our family keep their

womanhood way into the 50's my Great Grandma

had my Grandma a healthy beauty at age 49. My

mom was a 5'2" baby machine pumping out 4

healthy vaginal birth children. I have no doubt that

I'm healthy and can have a healthy baby. It's all in

God's hands whether that will happen or not.

Only reason I've never been pregnant has nothing to do with health is because never tried to get pregnant. Couldn't picture the men I was with fathering my precious little baby.

If I die on the table then that was God's will and will get to meet Jesus in person and ask him personally why he never let me have any kids. If I have a baby with down syndrome I will love that baby more than my very own life. I pray that it's not God's will that I die on the table and that I have a healthy baby boy or girl doesn't matter what God blessed me with. I just want to be a mama if I'm selfish for wanting a baby then guilty is called. I have know respect for selfish people who don't want kids cuz they cost too much money. I have no respect for men and women who prefer their toys like motorcycles and boats, diamonds and trips over having kids. Who's being selfish here.

I can't find a genuine man in his 30's who wants a baby cuz he's too selfish and doesn't want to give up his boat or bike for a baby. So I'm going with plan b since plan a backfired miserably.

Gbu

Kimberly:-)

ladythumper

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Jan, 2010 09:36 PM

I disagree with you Walter. God knows the desires of my heart when it comes to my mate because he placed them there and I'm settling for none than God's best and I need a younger man or my age who can keep up with me.

I call anyone on here a liar including you if you say you don't have preferences. We all have preferences and I know I'm not going to necessarily be given a man who looks like Elvis or the new Bachelor but I want someone who's fit like me both spiritually and physically. I don't want a man more than 5 years older than me. I want a man who I can truly love not just to give me a baby.

I don't want a man who's been married before since I've never been married before. I would love to have a man who has kids once I have a kid my profile will change. I'm just a girl who knows what she wants. There are more younger guys dating older women than ever before so I'm not too worried bout that.

I believe there would be even way more younger guys dating older women if the older women wanted them. Seems like most women I know want an older man for some reason. Don't understand why they want a man so much older when he's going to kick the bucket and leave her holding the bag. What's the point?

Now what's really hard is finding a younger man who is a strong Christian and financially stable. I don't have any money so cant be the younger guy's sugar mama. I don't like rich men cuz they think they can buy you. I just want a man who works, can pay the bills and loves Jesus like there's no tomorrow.

For the record I didn't wait 39 years for a man who makes my skin crawl.

Happily Single until my Mr Luvvva Luvvvvva finds me.

Gbu

It's not a sin to not be attracted to someone. We all have preferences some prefer skinny, fat and bald. At least I'm not fake I admit what I like and don't like and don't care what people think

of me. I'm definitely not a people pleaser. If you haven't figured that out yet then don't know what else to say.

I don't want a married man because I've never been married before and why should I have to deal with ex wives.

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Jan, 2010 10:21 PM

Kimberly,

You are so much fun to watch and listen to.

"Don't understand why they want a man so much older when he's going to kick the bucket and leave her holding the bag."

Har! Har! HEE! HEE! Ho Ho Ho!!!

"...kick the Bucket and leave her holding the bag."

It's been a long time since I've heard something as Romantic as them words. I can see it on some man's tombstone:

Here lies "what's his name".

He "kicked the bucket"

and left me

"holding the bag".

(I should have married a younger man)

You should do a "Reality Show". It'll be like Survivor...only it's all men and they are competing for your hand in marriage. If the stumble or slip or DIE...they're Off The Island!

The men don't have to look like Elvis or the batchello, but they better have the Stamina to be able to "Follow" you around...nose rings work pretty good (I've been told).

Maybe I'm wrong (or maybe I'm crazy). I would love to be able to follow you as you go through life Kimberly. You sure do have "Spunk", but you need to start wearing a helmet -- because you're headed for a wall.

Please don't stop on my account (like you really would), it is getting quite entertaining.

"kick the bucket!" Har! Har!

ladythumper

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Jan, 2010 09:42 AM

Whatever!!!!?????

I prefer to be running free enjoying this life God has given me and a few occasional wall run ins as opposed to......

......being trapped in a room with 4 walls in close mindedness like the Pharisees.

As long as I'm not stranded on an island with u (Archie) I'm game.=)

Gbu

GlendoraMike

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Jan, 2010 12:01 PM

Here is what I believe to be the best advice for Christians looking to get married:

Tell God what you are looking for. If you just say something about please send somebody, then God will send around more than you can handle, but most will be wrong.:buddies:

Make a list and pray about what you are looking for. Pray about your list. If you feel led to add something then do that. If you feel that you should remove something then do that. In this manner, the Holy Spirit can guide you. Then when you meet the one that God has for you, you will recognize that person.:yay::hearts:

Remember the old joke about the man who heard that a big flood was coming. He prayed and told God that he trusted Him to save him. As the water was starting to rise, someone in a station wagon drove up and asked the man to get in and go to safety. The man refused saying that God was going to rescue him. As the water rose higher, a jacked up 4X4 came by and the driver asked the man to get in. Again the man refused saying that God was going to save him. The water now was up on the porch and someone came by in a boat. Again the man wouldn't leave because God was going to save him. As he sat on the roof with water all around him a helicopter lowered a ladder and asked the man to climb up. Saying that God was going to save him, he refused. He was swept away in the flood and drowned. In Heaven, he asked God why He didn't save him. God answered that he had sent a stationwagon, a 4X4, a boat and a helicopter. "So just how did you want to be saved?" God asked.:ROFL::ROFL::dancingp:

GlendoraMike

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Jan, 2010 12:51 PM

When I was in my 30's and just into my 40's, I had never been married and didn't have children. It wasn't that I didn't want to get married, but I found that I was running across picky women:angeldevil: It would start out great until they asked what I did for a living. When I told them that I was a shop mechanic for a big pipeline construction company they would say the downward "Oh." Now in these Christian singles groups it wasn't like I was the poor guy. Usually I was one of the few that had a house that I was paying for myself. It is in an excellant city with great schools. I had a car and a pickup. However, I wasn't about to give out a financial statement just to get together with a shallow woman.

Always ask the question: Am I looking for God's choice or do I want God to look for my choice?:rolleyes:

Page : 1 2