Author Thread
GlendoraMike

View Profile
TONGUES
Posted : 16 Jul, 2010 03:57 PM

Paul didn't speak in tongues when he received the Holy Spirit.

No sign needed.

This topic is about tongues and isn't limited to a certain type of tongues.

GlendoraMike

View Profile
TONGUES
Posted : 16 Jul, 2010 02:45 PM

HELLO!:rolleyes:

THIS TOPIC IS CALLED "TONGUES" :ribbit: :nahnah::yay: THERE ARE THREE OF THEM JUST NOW

GlendoraMike

View Profile
Windows 7
Posted : 15 Jul, 2010 06:53 PM

AH WINDOWS 7

DO NOT BUY IT YET AND DON'T EVEN STEAL IT:devil:

Like any new Windows you get to find out what it won't run. I had a hard drive crash and I bought a tower that had Win 7 in it.

The most evil part: There is an exe. in Win 7 called "Trusted Installer." This isn't like "Administrator." You are not "Trusted Installer." To get around it you have to put in the Disk and boot up on the disk. Then you have to go intorecovery and from there go onto the hard drive to do what you want.

Of course programs that ran on XP may not run on 7. Even if you use compatability on manual.

I have two HP printers and an HP scanner. The printers work but you can't align the heads. The scanner won't work and I have to use it on another computer that has XP.

I wanted to download some pictures from my phone/camera. The stupid Win 7 wanted to format the memory.

It comes with Windows Live Mail. Someone decided that if you type a letter inside brackets you get an icon instead of what you typed. Real fun if you are writing a law reference. If you change to the other font system you get a reddish font color which you have to change to black each time. It won't remember what you want. Go to help? Yeah right! Not much there.:rolleyes:

DO YOU LOVE EARTH DOT GOOGLE DOT COM? Win 7 doesn't. It kept deleting the icon on the desktop. Look in "All Programs." Nope it boots it out of there. I finally had to find it on the hard drive and then "pin" the icon to the bottom bar.

The updated version that is coming out just adds the fixes that have come along. I turned off the auto updates. I got tired of going to "System Restore."

LET'S HEAR IT FOR MICROSOFT! :nahnah::dunce::goofball::rolleyes::zzzz:

GlendoraMike

View Profile
The Big Bang theory
Posted : 15 Jul, 2010 06:28 PM

GREAT SHOW

Except everyone is out to get laid

GlendoraMike

View Profile
Retro anyone?
Posted : 15 Jul, 2010 06:26 PM

THE BEST EVER AND THIS GOING BACK:

****************CRUSADER RABBITT**************

WITH HIS FRIEND RAGS THE TIGER

:dancingp::yay::applause::rocknroll::buddies::bouncy:

GlendoraMike

View Profile
TONGUES
Posted : 15 Jul, 2010 06:08 PM

I have known people who had a candle burning in every window. When asked why they respond that it keeps the Devil out. He doesn't know about doors or how to go through walls. Plant a hedge around your place for protection. Call it a hedge of protection. The Devil hates foliage, he doesn't know what to do about it.:ROFL::rolleyes::goofball:

GlendoraMike

View Profile
TONGUES
Posted : 15 Jul, 2010 05:26 PM

In Acts chap 9 we meet a man named Saul. After meeting the LORD, he went to Damascus and waited until a man named Ananias came and laid hands on him.

Read the chapter. Saul regained his sight was baptized. The Holy Spirit changed him and he started preaching that Jesus is the Son of God.

Somehow he missed out on speaking in tongues after receiving the Holy Spirit.

GlendoraMike

View Profile
TONGUES
Posted : 15 Jul, 2010 05:16 PM

Interesting:

Pray in tongues so that Satan won't know what you're praying about, but pray out load so that he will.

As to checking out if something is really from God:

Here in California there was a preacher who people were very impressed by. He knew the Bible and could explain it and really preach. He and a bunch of his followers moved to South America. We now have the term: "DRANK THE KOOL-AID."

GlendoraMike

View Profile
TONGUES
Posted : 15 Jul, 2010 01:39 PM

Satan can only be at one palce at a time. If he is in the Middle East then he isn't here. The vast majority of us have never been near him. He is most likely where he can cause the most opposition to God.

We don't need to pray outloud, God knows our thoughts.

BIG QUESTION:

I put forth a prayer to ask the LORD if the tongues that are spoken are from Him. If you are afraid to pray that, you may be resisting the Holy Spirit since testing spirits is recommended by John.

GlendoraMike

View Profile
TONGUES
Posted : 14 Jul, 2010 04:07 PM

In another topic I suggested that everyone test their tongues.

Pray in the name of Jesus Christ, that if the tongues that you speak are not of the LORD, then Holy Spirit prevent me from doing that.

TOTALLY BIBLICAL:angel:

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10