Author Thread: To be or not to be (Rejected)
aniontedbachelor

View Profile
History
To be or not to be (Rejected)
Posted : 31 Dec, 2009 01:48 PM

It depends on how you look at it.You can take it as a terrible thing and allow it to lower your self-esteem, dignity, and self importance-Or you can say to yourself that this job this person and this relationship JUST was not in Gods plan for my life and I can use these things to PRESS forward in my life. ( Rom 1:17 )

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Feb, 2010 03:27 PM

dear elisa, them are true words there..

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jun, 2010 11:35 AM

MoonAngel, Are you for real. Because I looked at your photo I'm expected to say hello. What?

First of all, I do not fit your expected age range so I could not have sent a message if I had wanted to. 2nd of all I politely told you I do not think we are equally yoked. So, what does a shallow egotistical person like you do, but send a nasty note and then block me.

Not saying hi was a great decision on my part, because I knew you were not right for me and that is MY choice not yours. I know you won't take this well, but I mean it to hopefully open your eyes, but you belong to a cult. That is why we are not equally yoked.

By the way, people view others all the time without saying hello, so I pray you get over your lack of self-esteem.

Page : 1 2