Author Thread: Share and Tell time!!
ladythumper

View Profile
History
Share and Tell time!!
Posted : 3 Jan, 2010 02:31 PM

Yes, I'm not pregnant yet. Gotta have the procedure first.

Share anything you want with us, a joke, tear jerker story, something personal about you. You remember show and tell when we were kids...well now's ur chance to start.

Here I'll start. Last year was listening to Focus on the Family and got a great ideal. That I did last New Year's Day and this one.

I write a love letter to Jesus on New Year's Day and then open up the letter exactly one year from time wrote the letter. Once the clock strikes New Years Day or after I open up and read the letter dated a year ago. It's very surreal, touching and spiritual to read the letter you wrote to Jesus. It helps you to grow when ur reading ur words to Jesus whether it be ur praises and love to him, ur wants and desires they are all there in black and white or in my case purple and white...smile.

Once God unites me with my husband want to take this a step further and write my husband an annual love letter.

I just believe that Jesus wants a personal relationship with us in every sense of the word. I take that to mean talking to him by praying, listeng to him by reading his word the bible. Lastly, believe he wants us to write to him too and doesn't just have to be on New Year's Day can be on his birthday ur birthday or any day for that matter.

This love letter to Jesus has meant so much to me and felt in my heart to share the ideal with you.

Gbu

Kimberly:-)

ladythumper

View Profile
History
Share and Tell time!!
Posted : 3 Jan, 2010 03:10 PM

How do you make Holy water????

You boil the H.E...double Hockey Sticks out of it.

Get it?

Gbu

Kimberly=) =)

View Profile
History
Share and Tell time!!
Posted : 5 Jan, 2010 03:01 PM

Kimberly,

How about a Love Letter every day! Even if it's just to say "I Love You", but to never let a day go by without reaffirming your Love.

You know, you're actually a very nice person, but if I were to find myself on a deserted island...the frist thing I would eat would be......My Ears! So that I would not have to hear

"You're too old...you're gonna die on me! You can't keep up with me!"

NAA! NAA! NAA! NAA..NAA..NA!

Steve

ladythumper

View Profile
History
Share and Tell time!!
Posted : 7 Jan, 2010 07:22 PM

Walter,

The bible doesn't state in black and white that God condemns sinle mom's. There are many women who raised babies without biological fathers. For example Mother Mary, Tamar and Hagar raised babies without their biological fathers and they weren't condemned nor were the babies. Why is that? I believe it's cuz these women were willing to sacrifice their lives and needs for someone else is why. I never want to be a barren woman the bible talks about their wombs being cursed. I want to be obedient and be fruitful and multiply like the bible says.

Call me selfish if that makes you feel better cuz I know otherwise and so will my baby when he she understands what I was willing to sacrifice. If God didn't want us to have the technology to do this procedure then he wouldn't had given us the technology to answer single Christian ladies prayers and to answer the prayers if righteous childless parents who have been praying to God for years to bless them with a baby. God offers us help and answers to our prayers and yes his answer can be in the form of medical technology.

By the way there are many I have come across that support me on this and some are complete strangers. I even heard from a mother who did this and she said it was her best decision. So u can be doom and gloom bout it all u want I'm overly excited that I may very soon be the mother of the most beautiful baby in the world if it's God's will.

I was listening to the top medical trends in 2010 and believe it or not this medical procedure is on the list. It's going to be very popular in 2010.

My personal opinion of why Intrauterine Insem is growing is cuz women are living longer, waiting on having kids cuz women are smarter and see the high divorce rates and don't marry every man who proposes. Other reasons is cuz there are strong Christian single ladies have been waiting for a man who is genuine in their faith and since there are more true Christian women than men many aren't going to find their guy. So instead of marrying the leftover guys who aren't strong in their faith they are going to have this procedure done.

Women who are virgins can have Intrauterine Insem and keep their virginity this proving that it's not sex and is a medical procedure.

With now hearing talk shows on t.v. talking bout this medical procedure I foresee that this procedure will become as common as birth control. At least this procedure isn't stopping potential babies they God wanted you to have like birth control does.

I will never understand people who would give you their so called advice and tell you to marry a man just to have a baby. Even worse many others will tell you to committ fornication to have a baby and they're more acceptive of that than a mere medical procedure,

I'm doing things the right way because I refuse to sin against the bible but even when we're obedient doesn't mean everything we want is in accordance to God's will.

We may pray for a 68 fastback Stang and he delivers a 72 Vista Cruiser Station Wagon.

I will never stop praying for a baby nor for a future husband to help me raise my baby.....until God delivers his answer.

I feel that God placed both of these desires in my heart and I'm going to keep knocking until he delivers his answer. I believe God does acknowledge persistent people. There are stories in the bible about persistent people getting favorable results.

God bless all u good people,

GlendoraMike

View Profile
History
Share and Tell time!!
Posted : 7 Jan, 2010 09:07 PM

A woman once though of me as shelfish since I don't have children of my own. A woman can have children with or without a father present or even needed.

When I married my wife, the three oldest were adults. The youngest in first grade. He had always wanted a dad, but had to make do with an uncle and a grandpa. They weren't there everyday. She raised her children mostly by herself. It was hard. She went to work even if she wasn't feeling well. About 31 years ago she needed a blood transfusion after the first child was born. They didn't know about hepetitis "C" back then. It slowly worked on her and broke down her immune system. She had days when she couldn't get out of bed. We knew that she could get sick and die,but we talked about the future and what we would do later in life. She died from swine flu.

I am now raising her son. The sperm donor is not in his life. Raising kids on your own is hard and it robs the kids. I was able to extend her life to the point where her son has a dad and a home. His sister is parenting him with me.

View Profile
History
Share and Tell time!!
Posted : 7 Jan, 2010 10:40 PM

Kimberly,

I kid you and fence with you because...well, because it's my nature -- but I wonder if you could just step back and reread what you wrote. "Listen" to the tenor of your "voice"...to the sharp edge of your words. Yes...it could be your adamant stating of your position, but what I hear is defiance.

You have a strong nature...a warrior nature and it will take a man worthy of that and a man who is also a warrior.

I (and most of us here) have come to the conclusion that there is nothing we can say to change your mind...so we give you our prayers.

Kimberly, you have made the opening to your Heart so narrow and I believe that the "few good men" who could enter are scattered all over the world and there are perhaps less that a handful here on this site...so yes, maybe your only chance of experiencing the wonderful miracle of childbirth may be through IE and maybe you'll beat the odds against you and all will be well with you and your child -- my prayer will be that that will be the outcome.

Now...about that Island thing...!

View Profile
History
Share and Tell time!!
Posted : 8 Jan, 2010 08:05 AM

I have always been told that I am to base my facts on the truth.

Joseph and Mary raised Jesus..Joesph was an active father.How do we know this.Both parents went back to the Temple to find Jesus teaching the priest when he was 13.

As for Tamar, Judah was tricked into his duty.the word never says that she raised him by herself.How do you know this? Where does it say Tamar raised that child by herself.As for Hagar Abraham was active until Ishmal's 13 brithday.In those days you were a man at 13. many got married at 14-18.

We do not know when Joesph died.He is not mentioned in the adult life of jesus.The last time is when Jesus is 13.By the law of that day Jesus was a man at that time.

State true facts to present your case,ok.I have taken bible college courses and know the customs of the day.I do not guess at items to excuse my own beliefs.Nor should anyone else.

Your statments about these women are not true you are using them to explan your plan.I have no real issue with what you are doing.But do not use gods word to excuse your plan.It just does not work that way.You do not have the backing from the word.

I am trying to be kind here.Base it on fact not your opinions.

Dennis

View Profile
History
Share and Tell time!!
Posted : 8 Jan, 2010 09:02 AM

dear folks,,, the bible also doesnt condemn cocaine in black and white or red and white .. and although we do have the technology to turn the plant into a powerful drug that destroys lives.. still dont mean GOD approves of its use.. or that its GODS will.

we also have the technology to make and use nuclear weapons of mass destruction..and its also not written in black and white or red and white that nuclear weapons in and of themselves are condemned by GOD ..

that dont mean GOD approves of its use..or that its GODS will.

technology is good as long as it follows the word of GOD..

lets say on how life is to be formed between a husband and a wife..

or how not to make your neighbor stumble by making and selling them drugs that are meant to harm them. or by not anaihalating your neighbor by using a weapon formed with technology.. etc..etc.. etc,,

thats like sayin that a hacker who hacks into your banks computer system and steals your money ,because we have the technonlgy to do so then it was the will of GOD for them to do so.. so its ok..

or because we have the technology to make firearms and someone goes out and murders another person , then it was ok ,its was GODS will because we have the technology ..and hey GOD allowed it to happen so it was HIS will..

just cause we have the technology to do things and just because GOD allows it to happen dont always make it GODS will.

sometimes its just us...

ole cattle

GlendoraMike

View Profile
History
Share and Tell time!!
Posted : 8 Jan, 2010 11:54 AM

:waving:

Well I'm a member of the Kimberly fan club:yay:

Speaking from personal experiance; you can find a man to marry you and raise your child as his own. I'm doing that right now. My wife is in Heaven. Looking back to when I was around your age; you would of had no trouble in picking me off as your husband, but I don't think that you would have chosen someone like me.

Now comes the important things to remember. The first is identity. We all are faced with the question: Who am I and why am I here? Children living with just one parent without having interaction with the other parent start making up a parent. That missing parent must be great and is doing great things which prevents getting together with the child. One time when I went to visit a woman I was dating; I found that her younger sister was visiting also. The sister's little girl (pre-kindergarten) looked at me and asked, "Daddy?" Even at that young age she wanted to connect with her dad.

Here is something that is coming common in our land. Boys are growing up and seeing that "dad" is a term for someone who may visit and send stuff, but really isn't needed in a family. He is just a guy that somehow got the ball rolling. So as the boy becomes a man he may ask himself, "Why Get married? Kids grow up with only one parent all the time. Why should I tie myself down, when I can live my life by my rules.

Life with a child is different. I had to put my hobby on hold for a few years until the son can reach an age where he can do it too. All the fun stuff that you do now has to be put on a back burner or even in the freezer. A baby is like carrying a 10 lbs. bag of potatoes around. Then add a bag of stuff to go with it. Just as you get finished changing the baby, oops, messed again.:rolleyes: My wife's BBF has twin boys 4 years old. She gave up the idea of working. Day care costs too much. The boys can make a mess as fast as she can pick it all up. If she doesn't have the boys; I pick her up and we go to Sat night Church together. If she has the boys she goes to mid-morning service on Sunday. It takes too long to get ready to go when they are home. She gets a break since their father takes them for visitation. My wife didn't get breaks since the boy's sperm donor uses fist power to explain things to wives and kids. Guess who's not in the picture!

A neighbor was dating a cool fun guy. Oops, she got knocked up. No problem, they could get married. Cool dudes don't do marriage so good.:buddies: He's great at partying and video games. So her parents are raising her little girl and she comes by to visit.

If the baby isn't all ready on the way, think about doing a trial mommyship with a friend's baby. Doing that has changed a lot of minds about having a baby alone.

Here in SoCal we have been flooded with news about Octomom. She made babies by invitro. She didn't want the abortion done to cut the number of babies that she would have. Be sure and ask if that is to be part of the procedure in your case.

Lots of prayers and God Bless.:dancingp:

MIKE

ladythumper

View Profile
History
Share and Tell time!!
Posted : 8 Jan, 2010 07:27 PM

One of you confused my post and you know who you are. The point I was making in my post is that these women raised babies without a biological father quote unquote. One of you on here misquote my posts more than you misquote the bible.

Everyone knows that Jesus was raised by both Joseph and Mary and Joseph wasn't the biological father. So to spell it out for you God didn't condemn Mother Mary for raising her baby with a man who's not the biological father. See there that has been my plan all along the very reason I'm on this website I'm looking for a man that will help father my baby when he won't be the biological father.

I haven't found in the bible where God condemns Hagar, Tamar nor their babies for not having their biological father's raise them. In fact I've seen scripture specifically stating that God is blessing these babies not condemning them. They don't call me ladythumper for nothing...heeeheee.

All things in the world in a sense are created by God. He created our mind that creates the item. We can choose to use the item created by God for good or bad.

Let's say God gives you the creativity to sculpture a golden calf. You can choose to auction it off and use the proceeds to feed the homeless or you can choose

to worship it. Can you see the picture you can use it

for good or bad. A gun can be used to hunt and feed ur family or you can murder someone with it.

I believe people who are using Intrauterine Insem to bring a precious baby in the world are honoring God. What is more amazing and beautiful than a live precious baby.

Cattleman the bible does mention in several instances women who raised babies without biological parents. I don't see the bible mentioning anything bout how God deals with people after the influence of cocain.

In ur posts and many others have stated comments about the parenting process after the procedure. The bible doesn't mention anything bout artificial insem we all know that duh.

However the bible isn't in compliance with those of you who condemn the parenting methods after the procedure. The bible doesn't state anywhere that a mother or her baby is condemned for having a baby be raised by a man who's not the biological father.

I've proved this by these 3 women who didn't have the biological fathers raise their babies. In fact the bible states these women and their babies were blessed if you need scripture on this I will be glad to share it with you.

Someone once stated you can't use a nuclear missile

for good u can melt down the metal and shape it to

build a church.

Even Intrauterine Insem can be used for good or abused. Everything technology that God gives us

whether it be birth control to Heart transplants

comes attached with a rope to hang urself if you

abuse it.

Gbu

ladythumper

View Profile
History
Share and Tell time!!
Posted : 8 Jan, 2010 07:53 PM

Glendora Mike,

I respect ur wisdom and thank you for opening up and sharing ur life with us in this journey for Jesus.

I'm a very passionate gal and I'm sure ur finding out just how much by reading my posts.

I'm terribly sorry to hear bout ur wife I'm can't imagine how devastating that was. We know she's in a better place but never easy to let go of our beloved. I'm sure God had to feel this same way when he let go of Jesus and allowed him to be sacrificed and separated from him for 3 days.

I will pray for you and ur loved ones.

I have baby sitted my nephew alot. So trust me I know how much of a big pain my 3yr old nephew can be. I still love him to death and every time I see him makes me want my own.

Gbu

Page : 1 2