Walked through the Desert,,,, to the Other Side,,,,

I'm not a Doctor,,,, and I'm not a Hero,,,,

My Life has never,,,, been that Kind,,,,

But there is One thing,,,, I hold onto,,,,

I am yours,,,, and Lord You Are Mine,,,,

Through all the Years,,,, Lord You Have Been There,,,,

Dried all My Tears,,,, And Answered My Prayers,,,,

You Just Need To Feel,,,, His Presence Again,,,,

Down On Your Knee's,,,, In Need of a Freind,,,, You Will Find HIm Waiting,,,, There For You,,,,

In The Midst of your Struggle,,,, There is one thing I Know,,,

He'll never leave,,,, No never alone,,,,

Cause You'll Find Him Waiting,,,, There For You.

There is

SusieQ8

View Profile
History
Broken by life,,,
Posted : 28 Jun, 2008 09:33 AM

"Bruised reeds, He will not break!" Don't I know it well?

How about:

"Carried by LIFE Himself!"

Susan

:angel:

just4him1967

View Profile
History
Broken by life,,,
Posted : 28 Jun, 2008 11:02 AM

Thank you for reminding me that GOD is a loving GOD and wants the very best for me.In someones profile I recently read, was all about the judgment of God and no forgiveness.When I got finished I was in tears like I am now. Except this time tears of overwhelming love for me form a Living and Loving God. I was abused in my marriage and dont feel I am in sin.I got divorced to protect my 2 beautiful girls from an abusive man. I stayed in the marriage for the sake of my Dad who is a minister.Finally God released me from him. And the outcome is One daughter is a Teacher and loves mission work. My other daughter is married to a minister and also does missions.So God can take something ugly like divorce and turn it into a butterfly. A Monarch.

hedgedweller

View Profile
History
Broken by life,,,
Posted : 28 Jun, 2008 12:26 PM

thanks for your posting, very touching. yes he does want th very best for you. There is a lot of judgementalism in the church, religous minded people for whatever the reasons they are that way.....Most probably are either bitter or was rised up with very srick religious parents,,,authoritarians.

i am glad you released your selfe from the bondage of abusiveness. it sounds as if you are own your way,,, use your experience for others to help them throught the same things you have been through,,,, Bruce

SusieQ8

View Profile
History
Broken by life,,,
Posted : 28 Jun, 2008 01:28 PM

Just 4 Him 1967,

I APPLAUD your faithfulness to honor your father and endure personal persecution from somebody called to LOVE you. Truly you are to be honored rather then judged!

There is a verse that comes to mind for me sometimes that goes something like this,

"they speaketh evil of that which they understandth not."

Another:

"but he who are spiritual judge all things, yet he himself is rightly judges by no one." 1 cor 2:15

The church in general doesn't seem to do well with the divorced. I have had many horrible things said to me by people from different denomination. I have been treated as something to be ashamed of, unclean, unsubmissive, harlot, a blasphemer (unpardonable), with suspicion, ignored, taken from ministry, marginalized... second class, unworthy, it is a sutle persecution of the self-righteous, religious log-eyed.

I was abused in marriage and divorce . My X commited adultry once for sure if not 2X. He left us saying he didn't believe God wanted him unhappy. So, adultry and unbeliever leaves = biblical deliverance. But those people who say stuff don't even try to findout the grounds. May GOD forgive them, I have!

Worldly saying: perhaps they would enjoy walking awhile in my shoes.

Sorry, you were hurt. They just don't know the pain, confusion, devastation, etc.... God have mercy!

For me: Is to pray and bless those who hurt, hate, and persecute me.

Mercy triumphs over judgement. Father, forgive them they know not what they are doing.

May GOD abundantly bless you with every spiritual blessing in CHrist Jesus and instantly envelope you with HIS love, peace and comfort during these times.

:angel:

Susan

PS have you ever heard: "the church shoots their wounded

just4him1967

View Profile
History
Broken by life,,,
Posted : 28 Jun, 2008 02:00 PM

SusieQ8,

Thank you for your reply. Not that I am glad you have suffered too but to know I am not alone in this walk.I have been divorced 10 yrs.And the posting I read was over the top. It hit me when I was at a low point.Satan has a way of coming in the back door.LOL You know the scripture, joy will come in the morning. Well guess what it might be afternoon but i am dancing this evening.

Thanks again,

just4him1967

SJC1985

View Profile
History
Broken by life,,,
Posted : 30 Jun, 2008 04:20 PM

Those are beautiful words that are certainly glorifying God.

SJC1985