Author Thread: Let's start a Joke thread!
Admin

Let's start a Joke thread!
Posted : 20 Feb, 2010 04:37 AM

A Police K-9 squad car was parked by a sidewalk at a mall with the K-9 dog in the back seat. When the Officer returned to his unit he saw a little boy about 5 years old standing on the sidewalk staring at the back window.

"Mr Please Man...is that a dog?" the young boy asked with a serious look on his face...he was almost frowning.

"Why, yes son...that is a dog" answered the officer.

The boys lips were squashed together and he paused for a moment...still staring at that window...then asked the officer "Are you taking him to the lease station?"

The police officer was writing some notes, but stopped briefly to answer "Yes...yes I am"

The little boy took in a deep breath through his nose...turned and looking up at the policeman with his pouting lips and squinting eyes said

"What did he do?" :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Agnos

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Feb, 2010 07:37 AM

Arch, if I have learned so many things here... for example, it I get a Gold Throne ... I would place it in the basement... :laugh:

You know how you call a man after losing 99% of his intelligence?... WIDOWED

A man approaches the librarian and asks: "Miss, where is the book �Man, a perfect being�?

And she answers: "Over there, in the category of science fiction �

How could you get a man quiet?... Easy: Ask what you're thinking?

My brothers and sisters... About those last three jokes � well� it is not my fault� It was edw6265�s fault� He started it !!! � :goofball:

Why the Garden was a Paradise?... Because Adam had no mother-in-law...

What is the difference between Adam and Eve and all of us?... ... They are the only ones without belly button...

Just a question� just my curiosity�. Were the termite allowed into Noah's Arch?... :excited:

GraceMae

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Feb, 2010 10:14 AM

Wouldn't you love to say this to someone? A little wry humor from MAXINEs...:rolleyes::goofball: ( LOL... )

- If you woke up breathing, CONGRATULATIONS... you have another chance!

- Everyone seems normal till you get to know them.

- If a mans home is his castle, HE can learn to clean it!

- I'm going south for the winter...actually... some parts of me are already headed there already!

- I hear you changed your mind at last... what did you do with the diaper?

- Don't let your mind wander..it's too small to be let out on its own.

- Would you like some cheese to go with that "whine"?

- You're not yourself today...I noticed the improvement immediately!

- If you have something to say, raise your hand and place it over your mouth.

- I don't know what your problem us, but I bet it's hard to pronounce.

- Don't believe everything you think.

- Shhh... that's the sound of nobody caring what you think.

Hope you laughed a little! :glow: BLESSED are the CRACKED, for they are the ones who let the LIGHT in! Enjoy the day!!

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Feb, 2010 06:05 PM

OK Agnos-Best Reasons I enjoy being a Man:

Your last name stays put

The garage is all yours

Wedding plans take care of themselves

You can never be pregnant

Chocolate is just another snack-My personal favorite!

You can open your own jars

You can play with toys all your life

You don't have to stop & think which way turn a bolt

Car mechanics tell you the truth

Your underwear is $9.99 a 3 pack

You don't have strap problems in public

People never stare at your chest when you're talking to them

New shoes don't cut, blister, or mangle your feet

You can do your nails with a pocket knife

Three pair of shoes are enough

You are unable to see the wrinkles in your clothes

Everything on your face stays its original color

You have the option of growing a mustache

You get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfullnes

You can do Christmas shopping for 25 relatives on Dec 24 in under 25 minutes

:peace:

1 more:

An 80 year old woman was arrested for shoplifting, when she went before the judge, he ask her "What did you steal?"

"A can of peaches", she replied.

The judge then ask her why she stole a can of peaches and she told him she was hungry.

The judge ask her how many peaches were in the can. She replied six.

The judge said"I'll gie you 6 days in jail."

Before the judge had time to bang his gavel, The woman's husband ask if he could say something.

"What is it ?" the judge asks

The husband said,"She also stole a can of peas !"

:ROFL:

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Feb, 2010 06:20 PM

Oh! 1 more, almost forgot-

A man had just finished reading (it can happen) "Man of the House"

He stormed into the kitchen, walked directly up to his wife, pointed a finger in her face, and said:

"From now on, I want you to know that I am the man of the house and my word is LAW! I want you to prepare me a gourmet meal tonight,and when I've finished eating my meal I expect a scrumptous desert. Then, after dinner, you are going to draw me a bath so I can relax. And after my bath, do you know who's going to dress me and comb my hair?"

The wife replied," the funeral director would be my guess."

:boxing:

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Feb, 2010 08:01 PM

Oh, Edw that list of reasons to enjoy being a man is WWWAAAAAAAYYYYY funnier than any other list I've read!

Thank you!

I'll think of another joke to contribute once I'm done laughiing :laugh: :laugh:

Linnie41

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Feb, 2010 10:20 PM

Fred got home from his Sunday round of golf later than normal and very tired. "Bad day at the course?" his wife asked. "Everything was going fine," he said. "Then Harry had a heart attack and died on the 10th tee." "Oh, that's awful!" "You're not kidding. For the whole back nine it was hit the ball, drag Harry, hit the ball, drag Harry."

Agnos

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Feb, 2010 11:13 AM

Hi Edw... believe me, I have spent a valuable time counting the peas contained in a medium size can yesterday.... Uff!!!! I gave up!!! ... poor woman... :ROFL:

Your Best Reasons to enjoy being a Man are amazing... [[[[Now... between you and me, here... speaking in a very low voice... for nobody else to listen... I would "disappear" the number twelve... be careful... but, this is just between you and me... No more talking about that, Ok?... Sssshh!! :rolleyes: ]]]]

This week I am at home & playing house husband. My wife left a list of things I need to do. This is soooooo easy I thought I would share it with you.

1). Make the beds......

What a waste of effort, we're only going to sleep in them again tonight. Forget that.

Scratch one.

2). Pick up dog poop in yard.......

It snowed last night, I don't see any dog poop, kids do you see any dog poop?

Scratch two.

3). Drop your shirts off at the cleaners.......

Duhh I'm on vacation I don't need them.

Scratch three.

This is easy, what's the fuss. Think I'll go on the computer for a while.

4). Mop kitchen floor.....

The dog licked up that sugar spill from breakfast, floor looks clean to me.

Scratch four.

Good doggie go play in the yard. She just loves rolling in the snow... I hope there is no dog poop...

5). Find something fun for the kids to do.....

That tin foil in the microwave thing was kinda fun.

Scratch five.

This is way too easy I'll have lots of time for the computer

6). Vacuum the carpets......

That's a hard one....... Hey kids wanna have some more FUN.

Scratch six.

7). Feed kids lunch.....

Hey kids, don't you have a friend�s house to go too?

YESSSS Scratch seven!!

Boy O Boy am I good, lunch time. Pour some chili into the cracker bag & eat. Taaa daaa no lunch dishs

8). Do laundry.....

No problem I can do that while I'm on the computer

Scratch eight.

9). Fold laundry.....

Ya know I never noticed how many pink things this family actually wears. Gonna have to ask da little lady why she buys me pale pink underwear??

Scratch nine.

10). Water the Christmas tree...

Oop's!... good thing the carpet is absorbent.

Scratch ten.

11). Grocery shopping, Buy toilet paper.......

These old newspapers will do, besides, that's recycling & that's good for the earth....

Scratch eleven.

Wonder who's on the computer. I have plenty of time.

12). Make dinner.....

Easy, "Hello do you deliver? uhhh double that, Ya know we will need more dinner tomorrow".

Scratch twelve.

WOW all done. Man this is sooooo easy. Still time for some more computer and a nap..... Women must complain about house work just to make us guys think they're working.

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Feb, 2010 12:15 PM

Sorry 'bout #12 ya'll, guess I wasn't thinkin'! Hope I didn't offend anyone. I'll come up with some better ones, I promise, soon as I get thru bleaching all my pink laundry!:glow:

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Feb, 2010 05:46 PM

ok-got my pink socks back white- got another one:

Real definition of words when used by women:

FINE: I was right. The argument is over. You need to shut up.

THAT'S OK: One of the most dangerous statements a woman can make to a man. It means she wants to think long & hard before deciding when & how you'll pay for your mistake

NOTHING: The calm before the storm.This means something and you better be on your toes.(Arguments that end in "nothing" usually start with "fine.")

FIVE MINUTES: when getting dressed, this means half an hour.(Don't get mad ladies, it's the same definition for us when its our turn to do something around the house)

THANKS: A woman is thanking you. Do not question this or faint. Just say "you're welcome" and let it go.

LOUD SIGH: Not really a word but a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. It means she thinks you're an idiot and wondering why she is wasting her time arging with you about "NOTHING"-(see #3)

GO AHEAD: This is a dare, NOT permission. (Don't do it!)

I GOT IT: The second most dangerous statement a woman can make.This means a woman has ask a man several times to do something and is now doing it herself.(This will result in you asking her later, "what's wrong?"- For her response, see #3

Remember guys,- A woman ALWAYS has the last word in an argument, anything a man adds after that is the beginning of a new augment!

Married men should forget their mistakes. There is no reason for two people to remember the same thing.

CE

Agnos

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Feb, 2010 06:08 PM

Those ones were so :ROFL: :ROFL:

Now. seriously... I really thinks that a man is THE MAN OF THE HOUSE... the ONE WEARING PANTS... Yes, yes... They have to say the last word at home always, always ... listen ladies... they always say the last words: " Yes, honey.... as you wish..."

:ROFL: :laugh: :ROFL:

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10