Author Thread: Let's start a Joke thread!
Admin

Let's start a Joke thread!
Posted : 20 Feb, 2010 04:37 AM

A Police K-9 squad car was parked by a sidewalk at a mall with the K-9 dog in the back seat. When the Officer returned to his unit he saw a little boy about 5 years old standing on the sidewalk staring at the back window.

"Mr Please Man...is that a dog?" the young boy asked with a serious look on his face...he was almost frowning.

"Why, yes son...that is a dog" answered the officer.

The boys lips were squashed together and he paused for a moment...still staring at that window...then asked the officer "Are you taking him to the lease station?"

The police officer was writing some notes, but stopped briefly to answer "Yes...yes I am"

The little boy took in a deep breath through his nose...turned and looking up at the policeman with his pouting lips and squinting eyes said

"What did he do?" :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Feb, 2010 04:43 AM

We don't laugh enough!

God made us in His Image. That means that He has a sense of humor and Laughs. Let's see if we can get God to chuckle...besides...it will do us Good to laugh!!

Here's another one:

"A Priest, a Rabbi and Ole Cattle were branding cows and Walter..."

Agnos

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Feb, 2010 07:42 AM

I have one that I heard... guess where... in the recess time in a christian seminary:

Two Christian missionaries were walking through the jungle heading to a small town. On the way a lion started chasing them, they ran like crazy for a while. When they were tired they fell down on his knees to pray for help. Suddenly they heard that the lion�s roaring stopped, they looked back and they saw the lion on his knees too ... praying.

Ufff!!! They felt so relieved. They said to the lion - "Oh, you are a believer too! you have scared us to death"

The lion replied - Yes, I am a believer, that's why I am giving thanks for my food"

Can you imaging their next running' speed?...

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Feb, 2010 05:02 PM

I love this joke everytime i hear it:

This guy sees a sign in front of a house: "Talking Dog for Sale." He rings the bell and the owner tells him the dog is in the backyard. The guy goes into the backyard and sees a black mutt just sitting there.

"You talk?" he asks. "Yep," the mutt replies.

"So, what's your story?"

The mutt looks up and says, "Well, I discovered this gift pretty young and I wanted to help the government, so I told the CIA about my gift, and in no time they had me jetting from country to country, sitting in rooms with spies and world leaders, because no one figured a dog would be eavesdropping. I was one of their most valuable spies eight years running. The jetting around really tired me out, and I knew I wasn't getting any younger and I wanted to settle down.

"So I signed up for a job at the airport to do some undercover security work, mostly wandering near suspicious characters and listening in. I uncovered some incredible dealings there and was awarded a batch of medals. Had a wife, a mess of puppies, and now I'm just retired."

The guy is amazed. He goes back in and asks the owner what he wants for the dog.

The owner says, "Ten dollars."

The guy says, "This dog is amazing. Why on earth are you selling him so cheaply?"

The owner replies, "He's such a liar. He didn't do any of that stuff."

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Feb, 2010 05:08 PM

oo another one i remembered. i read this in an old joke book at my grandparents house when i was young:

a dog walks into a telegram station with a telegram that says: 'Arf arf.'

The clerk looks at the card and says 'You could add three more words for the same price.' Unexpectedly the dog looks at him and says 'that would just be silly'

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Feb, 2010 12:54 AM

:ROFL: Snort! Giggle Giggle!!

:laugh: :laugh: sNIckEr!

FUNNY!!!

GraceMae

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Feb, 2010 01:01 PM

Funny!!! :ROFL:

Ok, so I will participate!

Little Johnny

Little Johnny's at it again... A new teacher was trying to make use of her psychology courses. She started her class by saying, 'Everyone who thinks they're stupid, stand up!' After a few seconds, Little Johnny stood up. The teacher said, 'Do you think you're stupid, Little Johnny?' 'No, ma'am, but I hate to see you standing there all by yourself!'

Little Johnny watched, fascinated, as his mother smoothed cold cream on her face. 'Why do you do that, mommy?' he asked. 'To make myself beautiful,' said his mother, who then began removing the cream with a tissue. 'What's the matter?' asked Little Johnny. 'Giving up?'

The math teacher saw that little Johnny wasn't paying attention in class. She called on him and said, 'Johnny! What are 2 and 4 and 28 and 44?' Little Johnny quickly replied, 'NBC, FOX, ESPN and the Cartoon Network!'

Little Johnny's kindergarten class was on a field trip to their local police station where they saw pictures tacked to a bulletin board of the 10 most wanted criminals. One of the youngsters pointed to a picture and asked if it really was the photo of a wanted person. 'Yes,' said the policeman. 'The detectives want very badly to capture him. Little Johnny asked, " Why didn't you keep him when you took his picture ? "

Lots of laughs!! ~ GraceMae

Agnos

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Feb, 2010 07:00 PM

Mommy, why is the bride dressed in white?

Well ... because this is the happiest day of her life.

Ah ... and tell me, why the groom is dressed in black?... :excited:

Mom, I learned how to write today!

How nice and what did you write?

How do I know if I have not learned yet how to read.

The teacher answers the phone: Hello?

The little boy says: Good morning! My child could not go to school today because he was sick.

The teacher recognized the little boy�s voice and asked: Really? And who is this?

This is my father.

Doctor, I come for you to help me with my problem of double personality...

Then come in and sit down, let�s talk the four of us.

Oh! Doctor I'm so nervous, this is the first surgery of my life.

Tell me about being nervous! This is my first job as a surgeon.

Hey, what is worse, ignorance or disinterest?

I don�t know and I don�t care.

Linnie41

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Feb, 2010 11:54 PM

Well, Your Honor, I really didn't mean to get into a fight with the driver of the car I ran into the other day.

I was rear-ended, which caused me to rear-end the car in front of me. The driver, whom you can see is a dwarf, approached aggressively after the accident yelling, "I am NOT happy."

I decided that I would try to lighten things up and answered, "OK, so which one are you?"

That's when the fight started.

Agnos

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Feb, 2010 02:48 AM

:ROFL: :laugh: :ROFL:

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Feb, 2010 03:01 AM

Wonderful!

When you smile the corners of your mouth turn up towards Heaven and when you laugh...stress and strain is "shaken" off.

Thanks for helping me rid myself of stress and strain.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10