Author Thread: praying at Mcdonalds
Admin

praying at Mcdonalds
Posted : 16 Mar, 2010 10:04 AM

I was at Mc d's the other day and I saw 2 kids just tinytots praying over there kids meal.I never pray at fast food places do you?Are these kids putting us to shame?

View Profile
History
praying at Mcdonalds
Posted : 19 Mar, 2010 08:26 AM

dear ish, welcome to the forums.. and GOD bless them younguns..

ole cattle

IamIsabel

View Profile
History
praying at Mcdonalds
Posted : 19 Mar, 2010 09:37 PM

I always pray before eating but when by myself I usually say a silent prayer. I have been thinking that I would like to change that and be a better WITNESS and make a physical gesture so that those around me will see that people still serve God. I very seldom see people pray at restaurants. This is what our offspring are being conditioned to.

I teach my granddaughter (age 4 now) to pray over meals. Besides my daughter, she is the only one on her daddy's side of the family who is a Christian. Most of them are muslims. My granddaugther doesn't know they are different. I have seen her bow her head and pray out loud with the whole family around her at her birthday party.

She is going to be a witness to them all no doubt!

So yes, my 4 yr old granddaugther is a better witness to even myself!!

View Profile
History
praying at Mcdonalds
Posted : 20 Mar, 2010 12:15 PM

You better pray before you eat at Mc Donalds even before you pray over the food you eat at home considering all the poison the government puts in our food and water. Floride, Aspertame, MSG all of that stuff is poision and you can find any one of these ingrediates in any of the foods we eat and the water we drink, tap or bottled. So id say praying is a must espesially if you live in the United States.

trubeliever70

View Profile
History
praying at Mcdonalds
Posted : 2 Apr, 2010 07:24 PM

Thunder.....:ROFL:

Yes i do pray no matter where im at.

u didnt ask for a story but heres one anyway:

my friends daughter, Caitlin, has went to church with me her whole life. when she was little and in preschool the teacher told her mom that at lunch they were eating and Caitlin threw her hands in the air and yelled "WAIT STOP WE HAVENT PRAYED" . she prayed over everyones food. when the teacher asked her mom about it she told her she went with me to church. sometimes when i woould fix their plates i would leave the room and have to run back in to pray before they would eat and yes what she yelled at the class is exactly what i would say to them.....:ROFL: Of course me being me when i was done in joking i would say dont let us get sick from what we didnt bless......hahahaha

Page : 1 2