Author Thread: What do you thank God for.
Nkatty

View Profile
History
What do you thank God for.
Posted : 13 Apr, 2010 12:42 AM

Most times we may forget to thank God for even the tiniest of things....say it aloud...here in this forum....dont be afraid that wat u thank for may seem little to someone else.

For me...

I thank the Lord for LIFE.....His GRACE and FAVOUR upon my life.

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Apr, 2010 08:37 AM

I thank God every night for the wonderful friends I've made here on CDFF.Friends who llift my spirits when I'm down. Friends who inspire me with their testimony of a risen Saviour. Friends who encourage me with their cheerful and thoughtful comments. Friends who care enough to check on my well being.

To all my dear friends out there, and the ones I haven't had the pleasure of meeting yet, thank you so much for your wonderful friendship and testimony. May God bless you as He has truly blessed me.

ce

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Apr, 2010 09:39 AM

cue mona lisa's and mad hatter's. :goofball:

Agnos

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Apr, 2010 10:50 AM

You are all right!!! We have to thank God for everything... small things and astonishing things...

Let�s thank God because of the beauty of the creation, the perfection of the laws that rule the Universe, for the harmony in that Universe, yes, harmony, because everything has been created and �pushed� to development with such a synchronization that takes our breath away!!!

Nothing escapes Your Wisdom�. You have created and given to us everything we enjoy and need�!!!

Thanks Lord for the magnificence that our eyes can admire when we are sad, happy, hopeless or full of expectation!!!!

Thanks for creating us, thanks for each experience, for each pain, for each time of happiness, for time of solitude or community�

Thanks!!!!!!!!!! My God, for the moment when I saw a human being coming out from my womb and the love I feel for my son� nothing compares that, because that love we feel for our children are �similar� to your Love for us�

Calamities are hard things to give thanks for, but� You are molding us through them, so we can understand the pain of others and we can help them as if they were ourselves�

Isn�t that what your Messiah showed us to do?... Thanks for Him and His sacrifice!!!

Thanks for Life� for Salvation� for Redemption� for promises of Resurrection and Perfection�

Because all of them came from and guide us to You�

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Apr, 2010 01:29 AM

Agnos, what a POWERFUL, and yet something a Man, cannot experience as only a WOMAN can!!!!!!! That is child birth!! As you describe it; as so AWESOME, BEAUTIFUL and the one MOST THANK YOU GOD(!!!!!), moment...In your life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really loved your words, and can see that moment of, as you said, to "looking to your womb, and seeing this new son coming out!!!!" OH GOD THANK YOU!!!!! I too know of that Love, only as a Daddy though...My daughter(now 22), change me, and set me on the right path! Yes i thank GOD, That even yesterday, we spent time together, with her new son...Me loving them, and being a very THANKFUL AND PROUD GRANDPA...."This is the day that the LORD has made i will rejoice and be glad in it"!!!!!!!God gave this verse to this once "lonely and rejected little boy/young 17 year old!!!!(me)" WHEN NO ONE ELSE SEEM TO LOVE ME,MY NEW FOUND FRIEND JESUS DID!!!!!!! Oh, how i Love him, and ThankGod for his WONDERFUL GIFT , of JESUS(YESHUA)...Bless and Love to you all...:glow:

Page : 1 2