Author Thread: What do you thank God for.
Nkatty

View Profile
History
What do you thank God for.
Posted : 13 Apr, 2010 12:42 AM

Most times we may forget to thank God for even the tiniest of things....say it aloud...here in this forum....dont be afraid that wat u thank for may seem little to someone else.

For me...

I thank the Lord for LIFE.....His GRACE and FAVOUR upon my life.

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Apr, 2010 02:17 PM

for pulling me out of darkness, for a sound mind, good health, roof over my head, for my children, for my job, for the ability to see every vibrant color flower, to hear the birds sing, to smell the rain, to love.

His mercy, His love, His grace.....

so many things, God is so good!!!!!!

Bless you,

Riveroflife

GraceMae

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Apr, 2010 07:06 PM

I thank God for just everything! For all the times He covered me, for loving me, for listening to me when sometimes others failed me, for teaching and grooming me through these life experiences so that I could be a better mouthpiece for Him. Well, there's nothing I can't give Him thanks for. He is Wonderful and worthy to be praised, honored, glorified, and yes, THANKED! :yay: ~ GraceMae

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Apr, 2010 07:33 PM

my health, His faithfulness, His direction of my steps, and love

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Apr, 2010 12:47 PM

The roof above my head that shields the rain an heat. Walls that shield the wind. Heater for the winter months. A/C for the summer months. Clean water that comes from a faucet. Water that flushes the Toilet. The Toilet / Bath / Shower. The Bed an Pillow I lay my weary bones upon.

When ya grow up on the Streets...these THINGS are a Luxury ta be cherished...They are Gifts an all belong ta GOD.

So....I thank GOD for EVERYTHING...Great an Small...xo

SOS4EMAILFRIEND

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Apr, 2010 02:04 PM

He grants me so many blessings that I do not know where to start in thanking Him. And I do not deserve any of them.

I thank Him for revealing Himself to me.

I thank Him for lowering Himself to my hopeless state and reach out for me, picking me up, tearing me out of the dark and making me see.

I thank Him for loving me how I am... naked, blind, full of sinn and pride...

I thank Him for chastening (hope I spell that right) me. The fact that he wants to reshape me... spend His time on me...

I still do not get it!

I thank Him for healing me.

I thank Him for every day I am given to live in His creation. It is a precious gift which cannot be cherished enough.

Well I could go on and on I suppose... I do not know if that is the idea of this thread. I guess we can never thank Him enough...

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Apr, 2010 02:43 PM

SOS ~ Yup ! everythin is precious...jus as yer heart is...

Every mornin when my eyes open...I thank God for wakein me up an given me another breath of life an a new day to live an expiereance this days life...When I go ta lay down for nights sleep...I thank God for everythin I have expieranced an learned and shared with someone/anyone in this day...I am thankful for the journey cuz I already know the destination...:yay:...xo

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Apr, 2010 09:38 PM

right now... i'd have to say his patience with me, and my patience with myself :laugh:

nyanda:purpleangel:

patou

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Apr, 2010 02:01 AM

I thank God for healing & the strength to face each day without fear, knowing that He will always be with me.

For molding me to be a better person and for His endless love.

For giving me true loyal friends who accepts me for who I am.

For the days that passed by & the coming days ahead.

For all the lessons that I've learn from the past, and wisdom to know the difference.

For my good & loving son, who serves as an inspiration for me.

For my new friends ( brothers & sisters )here at CDFF.

For the good health, courage and perseverance.

I can't thank Him enough because His grace is so abundant. So everything that I am now, I give Him all the glory !!! :applause:

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Apr, 2010 11:24 AM

And all the People said...AMEN ! AMEN !!!...Luv ya all...xo

Nkatty

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Apr, 2010 11:25 PM

Amen an Amen

Thank u all...May the blessins of the Lord be with all of u guys.....May u all find more favor...Blessins again.

Page : 1 2